Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sad News about Royallypwned

PCS

As I said before in the other thread, there are many Cowboy fans on this forum, but he was one that was respectful of the rivalry and what it meant to the 2 cities. He was never a jerk or a troll. He was never a know-it-all. He was a humble intellectual who wouldn't be too much of a troll when the Redskins lost, and when the Cowboys won he came in here and gave his props. Never went over the top gloating about it.

I remember when he lost some kind of a sig bet, he had the sig for a few weeks of himself, the Cowboys fan, with the Redskins hat on. It was a great pic. He lived up to his part of the deal, never backed out. He was a great man and he will be missed, RIP

As I said before in the other thread, there are many Cowboy fans on this forum, but he was one that was respectful of the rivalry and what it meant to the 2 cities. He was never a jerk or a troll. He was never a know-it-all. He was a humble intellectual who wouldn't be too much of a troll when the Redskins lost, and when the Cowboys won he came in here and gave his props. Never went over the top gloating about it.

I remember when he lost some kind of a sig bet, he had the sig for a few weeks of himself, the Cowboys fan, with the Redskins hat on. It was a great pic. He lived up to his part of the deal, never backed out. He was a great man and he will be missed, RIP

Sums it and not much else to add, RIP Royally. Good job IX

There aren't words. I've never been so sickened by the passing of someone I've never met.

I hope he can see all the beautiful, and well deserved, things being said about him on the board today. We love you, brother. Rest well. :(

This is terrible news. Does anyone know what happened? RIP

I don't believe the ME has released that yet. There's a gentleman that goes by "Joshskeety" who owns the Cowboys forum that RP helped moderate. He's said that he'll update us in the thread linked here.

I echo the sentiments of others that I've never felt so shaken by the death of someone I never met. Not since Sean Taylor did I feel this.

He made ES even more fun with his antics and his fun conversation, and was definitely one of my favorite posters. I'm really gonna miss the guy, as seen by my updated sig below. :(

His Matthew Stafford thread should be locked and immortalized.

That was an awesome thread.

And yeah, sometimes on internet forums/message boards, it's hard to feel a lot for someone who appears as little more than a username on your monitor, but some people do a better job at letting their personality come through, than others. rp was a special cat in that regard.

I didn't really interact with Blake on this board, but saw the thread in which IONTOP and Rdskn4lyf21 travelled the country and got to meet him in Dallas during their trip and thought that was really cool. To read this news today is so sad and shocking, especially to the two mentioned above.

My prayers go out to his family. RIP Blake.

• 2 weeks later...

Occasionally a member of the enemy camp comes to this board and shows class and common courtesy, choosing to discuss instead of troll. Those like Royallypwned who show respect for their surroundings even while being a fan of the chief rival should always be welcomed, and, in this case especially, will sadly, be missed.

RIP Royallypwned.

Archived