Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NJ.com: Barry Cofield might have tipped off Ryan Kerrigan on game-changing interception

kubstix

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2011/09/giants_vs_redskins_barry_cofie.html

Manning sees the Redskins’ seven-man blitz coming, so he walks forward and yells something to his lineman. (It was either “Block it!” or “Rocket!” Tough to tell.) The ‘Skins defenders trade knowing looks, linebacker Rocky McIntosh tells cornerback DeAngelo Hall to move forward on Hakeem Nicks because the quick throw is coming and Cofield looks right at Kerrigan and S Oshiomogho Atogwe, who were over Kareem McKenzie.

Took the good part of the article. If this is true that is just nastiness.

I've been on a feeling since the shortened offseason that while we signed an Eagle, a Cowboy, and a Giant

That besides the on the field production we will get from them we will also get something like insider information from them

And that could help us this year

If it did in yesterday's game I'm all for that

But Im wondering why we don't use the practice squad and cycle out more spys? Seems we could learn a thing or two legally unlike Bill Belicheat which could give us an advantage

antonio-pierce.jpg

Remember him? He pissed me off so badly when he went to the Giants and was brazen about how much he told them everything about our offense and defense.

Serves them right...looks like we have our own informant now. :ols:

However, this article takes away that Kerrigan actually made the right call based on how the blocker tried to cut block him. When the blocker went low, you can see Kerrigan push him down and get his hands back up immediately after the ball was thrown. What an athletic play to locate the ball, catch it, and take it in for the score.

School's out suckers. F the Giants.

I've been on a feeling since the shortened offseason that while we signed an Eagle, a Cowboy, and a Giant

That besides the on the field production we will get from them we will also get something like insider information from them

And that could help us this year

If it did in yesterday's game I'm all for that

But Im wondering why we don't use the practice squad and cycle out more spys? Seems we could learn a thing or two legally unlike Bill Belicheat which could give us an advantage

And we'll also get some insider information from THT, and Atogwe. All whose former teams we face in the next month.

Archived