Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wow! Best Redskins Mcfarlane action figure ever! Must see! (Edit: NOT MCFARLANE)

SkinsFanRob

http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-McFarlane-Sean-Taylor-and-LaRon-Landry-Redskins_W0QQitemZ230276676476QQihZ013QQcategoryZ2489QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Wow! I wish I had the money to get this but I know by the end of the aution the price will be out of my range. The detail on this piece is mind blowing. :applause:

figured some of you ESers might appreciate this and possible afford it.

Dude's got some serious talent. Those look very nice, and I'm sure someone will give it a good home.

i was thinking the same thing. i think that it would look great in my home or as a present to LL.

jk. i honestly want it. ill bid once the ending time get closer.

murf btw, nice meeting you at TC that day. hope to see you around again.

What a piece of garbage! I hope everyone realizes this is not a McFarlane action figure at all, it is a cheap, thrown together POS that some loser Frankensteined up in his parent's basement.

"Custom" my arse...it is a bootleg rip-off and a clear trademark violation, not to mention a violation of eBay's listing policy.

I HATE to see crap like this. People are going to think it is a proper, licensed piece of merchandise and bid on it, meanwhile this loser is laughing all the way to the bank.

What a piece of garbage! I hope everyone realizes this is not a McFarlane action figure at all, it is a cheap, thrown together POS that some loser Frankensteined up in his parent's basement.

"Custom" my arse...it is a bootleg rip-off and a clear trademark violation, not to mention a violation of eBay's listing policy.

I HATE to see crap like this. People are going to think it is a proper, licensed piece of merchandise and bid on it, meanwhile this loser is laughing all the way to the bank.

Well it would be their own fault that they didn't read the item description in the auction. The seller clear states:

I am no way affiliated with McFarlane Toys, or the NFL. This is a one of a kind custom piece of art.
in the last line of his description. I personally like these "custom" figures better as they are art and one of a kind, not some mass produced "collectors item". I would probably bid on this but to me, having Pokes colors hidden under the paint is a turn off.

I was thinking the same thing. That doesn't look like Taylor at all. McFarlane is really good. The one I have even have CP's tattoos! It has grass stains, pieces of dirt and grass stuck to the bottom of his cleat, the jersey's have wrinkles from the natural formations of the padding etc. TOTAL RIPOFF!

Archived