Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wow! Best Redskins Mcfarlane action figure ever! Must see! (Edit: NOT MCFARLANE)

SkinsFanRob

I have this exact same one on my desk at work too! Only I put RayRay flat on his back with CP hurdling him. I like to imagine that Sellers just trucked him and he ended up pancaked!!!

Yeah I also pose it, when it's on display, where Lewis is completely missing the tackle.

The Landry/Taylor custom is really nice- but since I already ordered the HOF Riggo variant, I can't reallly see myself spending that much for it.

Funny how the auction states:

"This is a Custom McFarlane of Sean Taylor and LaRon Landry for the Washington Redskins."

and then says:

"I am no way affiliated with McFarlane Toys, or the NFL."

So he takes a McFarlane T.O., paints over it, claims it is a "custom McFarlane" and then says he's not affiliated with McFarlane. What an idiot. I like the idea, but I'd rather paint a T.O. my damn self than pay this D-bag $200+.

Though I'll give it to the artist... it's much better than this:

6f71_1.jpg

:laugh:

$115 and still 6 days to go.

That is going to sell well. He claims its a custom McFarlane piece and that he isnt affiliated with them. Both of which are true. Apparently people take apart McFarlane pieces and repaint, rework them to make their own, considering McFarlane has a limited selection. I dont see a problem with that.

i bought a lavar arrington custom like that back in '01. it is pretty sweet. i paid 65 bucks, which was well worth it at the time...but not so much now. :laugh:

I have a Lavar jersey in my closet if that makes you feel better.:laugh:

Well it would be their own fault that they didn't read the item description in the auction. The seller clear states: in the last line of his description. I personally like these "custom" figures better as they are art and one of a kind, not some mass produced "collectors item". I would probably bid on this but to me, having Pokes colors hidden under the paint is a turn off.

No, it is very misleading. It makes it sound like it is made by McFarland. Just because he says that he is not affiliated with McFarland doesn't mean that we are supposed to realize that it is a fake. Hell, I sell Xbox games on Ebay and I am not part of Microsoft, but they are still REAL games not fakes.

Not very good IMO. ST doesn't look very good at all. I wouldn't pay more than $20 for it if that. :2cents:

No, it is very misleading. It makes it sound like it is made by McFarland. Just because he says that he is not affiliated with McFarland doesn't mean that we are supposed to realize that it is a fake. Hell, I sell Xbox games on Ebay and I am not part of Microsoft, but they are still REAL games not fakes.

Not very good IMO. ST doesn't look very good at all. I wouldn't pay more than $20 for it if that. :2cents:

Exactly. The wording is very misleading. I am tempted to complain to eBay and have them pull this auction.

It's like someone advertising a "custom" live CD featuring tracks burned onto a CD-R off the Usenet. That is a blatant violation of copyright laws and eBay policy.

I know this junk is all over eBay but the end result is that it hurts the image of the company he is ripping off and delivers an inferior product to the customer.

Yeah this guy was biting off of my boy RLcustoms. He was the one who originally came up with this design and did a far better job IMO. Too bad he is no longer doing customs. He was the best.

http://rlcustoms.com/custom_info.php?cPath=21_38&products_id=637

Another great customizer who is the best out there is

www.sportscustomsonline.com (patrick winter)

He just made boston celtics trio repaint that is absolutely rediculous.

He can make just about any custom. He made the Sean Taylor return against the cowboys.

It is one of the most prized pieces I own in my Redskins collection.

Archived