Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Funny Evolution vs Creationism cartoons

alexey

I have nightmares about threads like this. Anyone see Top Secret where val Kilmer's being tortured and he passes out and dreams he's in high school and forgot to study for finals and then he wakes up and realizes it was only a dream and he's just being totured and he smiles? Same thing. :)

You are SO funny. If I wanted to I could mock your belief system.

Are you a materialistic atheist? I got all kinds of ways I can make fun of those.

I don't think those count as mocking a belief system. They do count as mocking people who try to use the scientific method to prove belief.

As a Christian, these cartoons offend me. Excuse me while I go out and burn some buildings down. Oh wait ..... I'm not a Muslim, nevermind.

:rolleyes:

As a Christian, these cartoons offend me. Excuse me while I go out and burn some buildings down. Oh wait ..... I'm not a Muslim, nevermind.

Wow, just wow. Pretty impressive you just went right ahead and lumped all Muslims in the "American hating, flag burning, murdering, bombing, killing..." category.

All this from a 41 year old man. I am :(.

Ooh! Ooh! Let me do it this time!

Crusades! Inquisition! Salem Witch Trials! Dark Ages! Cathars! Constantine! Galileo! Newton! Descartes! Pascal! Mother Theresa!

Oh, wait. Strike those last four. I guess I need more practice at this. :)

Wow, just wow. Pretty impressive you just went right ahead and lumped all Muslims in the "American hating, flag burning, murdering, bombing, killing..." category.

Actually, he was lumping some of them in the "somebody said something I don't like, therefore I must commit acts of violence" category. If he has said "while I go burn an American flag", then he'd have been lumping them in the American hating, flag burning category.

:)

I have nightmares about threads like this. Anyone see Top Secret where val Kilmer's being tortured and he passes out and dreams he's in high school and forgot to study for finals and then he wakes up and realizes it was only a dream and he's just being totured and he smiles? Same thing. :)

I know a little German. He's sitting over there. :laugh:

You have a picture of Muhammed Ali in your sig, but you still don't get it. :doh: That is truly sad.

Are you a materialistic atheist? I got all kinds of ways I can make fun of those.

Then quit whining and do so.

Damn, no one can have any fun, and NO one has a sense of humor anymore it seems. Jokes are jokes.

~Bang

Rather than be pissed off at the cartoon, the rational person would be embarassed that creationism is part of their belief system. :laugh:

Archived