Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

YahooSports.com: Clinton Portis wears Phillies hat four days before facing Eagles

Boss_Hogg

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Clinton-Portis-wears-Phillies-hat-four-days-befo;_ylt=AmM7TKmnElDj7pbmuyojQKE5nYcB?urn=nfl-284674

Clinton Portis spoke to reporters at Redskins Park on Thursday wearing a Philadelphia Phillies hat, a sartorial choice that would have offended some Washingtonians in any week, let alone in the lead-up to the 'Skins game against the Philadelphia Eagles on Monday night.

Portis said he felt like wearing red on Thursday and since the Phillies hat matched his hoodie, it was an easy matching choice. He didn't wear a red Nationals hat because "nobody sent me one."

ept_sports_nfl_experts-243155337-1289504026.jpg?ymakdEED39FeLRdt

“I just felt like wearing red,” Portis said. “It didn’t have nothing to do with the Phillies. This was the only outfit I had, so I just put it on.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AlnTwXamSXHu2uF_KWwkiEc5nYcB?slug=ap-redskins-portis

Kinda silly. But I think we should harrumph about it because there hasn't been enough quality harrumphing.

Why in the world is that turncoat supporting Philly. He has tens of millions of reasons to support DC. The capitol of the United States was moved from Philly for a REASON dagnabbit! Why must CP stand for CessPool Philadelphians!!! No one gave him a Nationals cap? The guy makes a 7 digit salary and he can't afford a fifteen dollar baseball cap... and what the heck is he doing wearing any sporting cap that doesn't represent HIS team! Seriously, can't he support the business that he works for, that pays his bills, and has treated him so royally?

Gimme a Break! CP plays like Nell Carter and then proves himself to be anti DC yet again! And once again, evenryone rolls over to make excuses for him! He hasn't played for over a month! You think he coulda found time to make it to a Sports Authority and pick up a Nats cap! Heck, where a Caps' cap or a Wiz cap! Heck, he could even wear a DC United hat.

But Philly... when we're playing Philly... that's worse than silly... that's downright traitorous!

If we win and/or Portis goes off in this game (if he plays) people are going to start sending him hats for every baseball team of the area we play next. Watch.

dude is an evil genius i tell ya!

seriously though.... i bet ya he has/had a nationals hat the next day!....... i bet ya they ran one over to his house early the next morning!.... thats a free endorsement so yeah.... i betcha he has a nationals hat by now.

Archived