Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RUMOR: Snyder & Bisciotti

stburn

I apologize if this has been discussed on this board previously, however, I did a search and could not find it.

According to a professional acquaintance of mine who works for Bisciotti's company, Aerotek, there is a rumor floating around that company that The Danny was kicked out of Bisciotti's house during a gathering last year for all of the NFL Owners to welcome Bisciotti to the brotherhood.

Apparently, The Danny told Bisciotti's wife that she must address him as "Mr. Snyder." When word got back to Bisciotti, he asked The Danny to leave his house immediately and a few of his fellow owners assisted him in booting Snyder.

Has anyone else heard this story? Just curious.

I don't know how many people have put two and two together, but, the TRUTH about Mr. Daniel Snyder is far worse than this type of story would suggest.

Since Mr. Snyder was young, he's spent a great deal of time in Chake Chake, Tanzania. Even now, a cursory look at the locator of Redskins One shows it's there, now, on a runway in Tanzania.

I don't want to spread things like this, but, I think people should know.

Mr. Snyder is Popo Bawa.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=102198

Originally posted by Art

I don't know how many people have put two and two together, but, the TRUTH about Mr. Daniel Snyder is far worse than this type of story would suggest.

Since Mr. Snyder was young, he's spent a great deal of time in Chake Chake, Tanzania. Even now, a cursory look at the locator of Redskins One shows it's there, now, on a runway in Tanzania.

Mr. Snyder is Popo Bawa.

Hilarious! I knew something was up with good 'ol Danny.

Originally posted by Art

Mr. Snyder is Popo Bawa.

:notworthy :laugh: :notworthy :laugh: :notworthy

Actually, it seems like I've heard that before about our beloved owner. Seems like Joe Gibbs is the only one I've heard refer to him as 'Dan'. (I think?)

Who knows, it could be true? This is, after all, the same guy who threatened LC with a big screen TV. :laugh:

Why would something like this be out of character for him based on what we know?

Originally posted by Art

Mr. Snyder is Popo Bawa.

:cheers: :notworthy :laugh:

Originally posted by stburn

According to a professional acquaintance of mine who works for Bisciotti's company, Aerotek, there is a rumor floating around that company that The Danny was kicked out of Bisciotti's house during a gathering last year for all of the NFL Owners to welcome Bisciotti to the brotherhood. ...

Nunyo, is that you?

Originally posted by Riggo-toni

Nunyo, is that you?

Yes. I am the one and only Nunyo Demasio. Your Holmes-like investigative skills were too much for me to endure, so I must finally come clean. I promise not to screw up my Post articles anymore.

Originally posted by stburn

I apologize if this has been discussed on this board previously, however, I did a search and could not find it.

According to a professional acquaintance of mine who works for Bisciotti's company, Aerotek, there is a rumor floating around that company that The Danny was kicked out of Bisciotti's house during a gathering last year for all of the NFL Owners to welcome Bisciotti to the brotherhood.

Apparently, The Danny told Bisciotti's wife that she must address him as "Mr. Snyder." When word got back to Bisciotti, he asked The Danny to leave his house immediately and a few of his fellow owners assisted him in booting Snyder.

Has anyone else heard this story? Just curious.

I heard the same thing..my old manager, told me the exact story last year. His nephew is a very successful big-money type of guy, who is an acquaintance of Biscotti and he claims that he actually heard the conversation... My old boss is a stand-up, no BS kind of person, and he has no reason to lie. He told me the story, because he knows I'm a big Skins fan.....

Originally posted by Art

Mr. Snyder is Popo Bawa.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I the reason he got kicked out is because he's a Free Mason and thought Bisciotti's wife was a thread to the New World Order. After he dunked Bisciotti in lemonade he got a feeling that there had been a disruption in the force and proceeded to meditate in the closet. While meditating, he had an "accident" and messed up the floor. When Bisciotti's wife started to clean it up Dan noticed a large mole on her neck that looked just like an antelope. Since antelope are a symbol of a secret group opposed to the illuminati, Dan started to strangle her, and THAT'S how he got kicked out. Seriously, a friend of mine told me and he never lies.

:2cents:

Originally posted by More Complete

I heard Danny the reason he got kicked out is because he's a Free Mason and thought Bisciotti's wife was a thread to the New World Order. After he dunked Bisciotti in lemonade he got a feeling that there had been a disruption in the force and proceeded to meditate in the closet. While meditating, he had an "accident" and messed up the floor. When Bisciotti's wife started to clean it up Dan noticed a large mole on her neck that looked just like an antelope. Since antelope are a symbol of a secret group opposed to the illuminati, Dan started to strangle her, and THAT'S how he got kicked out. Seriously, a friend of mine told me and he never lies.

:2cents:

Shouldn't you be camping out somewhere for tickets to the new Star Wars movie?

Archived