Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Nunyo chatting tomorrow at 2:30

mhd24

Like stuffing the ballot box for Patrick Ramsey in the tough man contest on Fox, what do you think the Post would do if we sent in, oh, say hundreds of questions, or, more better, thousands of the SAME question :).

Ahh, must sleep on it :).

I've decided.

It's not worth it. Take a look at this thread. It's the least hit -- barring a couple of brand spanking new threads -- on the board. Nunyo has fallen so low no one cares. Good :).

Originally posted by Art

I've decided.

It's not worth it. Take a look at this thread. It's the least hit -- barring a couple of brand spanking new threads -- on the board. Nunyo has fallen so low no one cares. Good :).

people are going to ask him questions on these topics, regardless of if its organized here or not.

Originally posted by Art

I've decided.

Give us some time. Sometimes it takes a few cups of coffee on a Monday morning to get the evil flowing.

:evil:

Not me, but thought I'd post:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/discussion/2005/05/12/DI2005051201251.html

Herndon, Va.: Why do you write mostly negative articles on the Redskins?

Nunyo Demasio:

Our first heckler.

Welcome:)

I don't think my stories are mostly negative. I guess Coles wanting out was negative, and claiming the Redskins agreed to release him. But that's a news story. So is losing Pierce and Smoot. My partner Jason and I just write the stories and let the facts speak for themselves.

If I was known as Mr. Negative at Redskins Park, I think players and coaches would run away when they saw me. Most of them don't:)

I liked the Lenny P question: They all kiss his butt

Atlanta, Ga.-skins fan: Seriously, can someone tell me what the deal is between Len Pasquerelli and this Redskins organization. I mean he has a serious personal vendetta against my team. And I hate it. Did someone in the organization shoot his dog or slap his Momma? This is important information, I need to know this stuff.

Nunyo Demasio: Pasquarelli like him or not is one of the hardest working and most plugged-in NFL writers around. There are theories that he has become anti-Redskin after Mark Maske and Len Shapiro broke the Gibbs returns story. (I think CBS Sportsline also got it.) Supposedly, Pasquarelli felt lied to by the Skins. But I can't confirm this. This is just some scuttlebutt. Still, as long as the Redskins lose, a lot of Pasquarelli's takes will be proven right.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/discussion/2005/05/12/DI2005051201251.html

Yeah I put in the "how many times have you been out to Redskins park" question right after he said "if I was disliked the coachs would run from me". It was phrased nicely though in the hopes that it would get in but it didn't...

Originally posted by Zen-like Todd

Barbarians at the Gate, eh?

I don't see what we can't make a hostile tender offer for the Post's Sports Desk and then fire bad management replace it with our own, Ron Perelman Style.

I think this makes a lot of sense.

With the departures of Pierce and Smoot, do you think the offseason acquisitions on defense will compensate enough for Williams' D to remain one of the best in the NFL?

Nunyo Demasio: Williams reminded us recently that people predicted the defense would stink last year.

He has a great point.

Nunyo actually has a good point and one I agree with. Williams does actually know what he is doing.

Atlanta, Ga.-skins fan: Seriously, can someone tell me what the deal is between Len Pasquerelli and this Redskins organization. I mean he has a serious personal vendetta against my team. And I hate it. Did someone in the organization shoot his dog or slap his Momma? This is important information, I need to know this stuff.

Nunyo Demasio: Pasquarelli like him or not is one of the hardest working and most plugged-in NFL writers around. There are theories that he has become anti-Redskin after Mark Maske and Len Shapiro broke the Gibbs returns story. (I think CBS Sportsline also got it.) Supposedly, Pasquarelli felt lied to by the Skins. But I can't confirm this. This is just some scuttlebutt. Still, as long as the Redskins lose, a lot of Pasquarelli's takes will be proven right.

I wonder if there is any truth to what Nunyo says here about Lenny P.

Archived