Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Flops And Robbers link

Elizabeth Breeden (8 of 32)

Elizabeth Breeden just wanted a cold drink. Unfortunately, she turned out in jail. The Florida woman was charged with battery for allegedly attacking her boyfriend in a scuffle over the last can of [highlight]Natural Light [/highlight]beer in their home. (Pasco County Sheriff's Office)

I lived in Pasco County, Florida for three years, and I can assure you that this is not atypical. :beavisnbutthead:

Page 3 this is UNSAT:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EG-LaLJZcc&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EG-LaLJZcc&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Word to the wise when embedding videos. Preview the post first to prevent the kind post above,(Speaking from experience here). Video taken down.

Edited by Park City Skins

No link to this, just an email sent to me.

Sorry for the third pic.........:puke:

This is unbelievable!!! Wonder how many "visits" Granny has made to her sweet family. Don't expect to have the media air this one! Pretty good argument for border patrol.

And here you have an industrious Mexican national, just simply on her way to visit her friends and relatives across the International border in Arizona , all the while passing through the port of entry at Nogales , Arizona probably daily.

After all, she's 94 years old, so what harm could this poor innocent little Mexican Grandma do!?!? Well I'll be dipped!!! What's all that padded stuff affixed to her body, underneath her dress? Could it be??

Nooooo way.

Well, after the dress was removed, loooookeeee what we have here Grandma!! Why it's 10.45 pounds of marijuana strapped to her body. Can we blame her, after all, she's probably just supplementing her United States Social Security check she picks up monthly at her P.O. box on the American side.

And one can't help but wonder how many of these trips has she already made across the border, toting 10 1/2 pounds of marijuana daily. Hang it up lady, as it's time for you to retire permanently in El Reno at of course-the U.S. tax payers expense!

cid_B089779397FB4931A5C80D6AA104B990your4dacd0ea75.jpg

cid_C143B45CFC5C435DA664C2A4822E73A5your4dacd0ea75.jpg

cid_96F91C6EF43A4ADDBF4ADE0264D59625your4dacd0ea75.jpg.........:puke:

cid_9B527BE3D90242BFB52B066450C29B92your4dacd0ea75.jpg

cid_8F5E18593709496F9FC1B6C43D6538F8your4dacd0ea75.jpg

cid_68DECF27407843AD98453EF543F7E1C4your4dacd0ea75.jpg

No link to this, just an email sent to me.

Sorry for the third pic.........:puke:

This is unbelievable!!! Wonder how many "visits" Granny has made to her sweet family. Don't expect to have the media air this one! Pretty good argument for border patrol.

You should post this in the Arizona thread