Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

OK, Here's the deal ASF. If you are offended, stay the eff out of the thread. You don't have to go into every thread and be the ****ing moral compass for the entire community.

Get it?

:mad:

Hi there Mr. Troll, if you didn't notice I wasn't the only one who thought it was out of line, nor was I the first. So where is your equal criticism of Jumbo and Boots? I'm so sorry that you have such a problem with me as a poster, but to continually single me out is truly tipping your hand.

Edited by AsburySkinsFan

Hi there Mr. Troll, if you didn't notice I wasn't the only one who thought it was out of line, nor was I the first. So where is your equal criticism of Jumbo and Boots? I'm so sorry that you have such a problem with me as a poster, but to continually single me out is truly tipping your hand.

OK. Jumbo is a Mod. Boots is well..... boots.

It just really bothers me when you feel that you have to shove your moral fiber down everyone's throat. Your a Pastor, I get it. Why is it that the uber-religious are some of the most judgemental people on the planet?

And please show me when I "continually" single you out.

OK. Jumbo is a Mod. Boots is well..... boots.

It just really bothers me when you feel that you have to shove your moral fiber down everyone's throat. Your a Pastor, I get it. Why is it that the uber-religious are some of the most judgemental people on the planet?

And please show me when I "continually" single you out.

Shove it down your throat, I don't recall force feeding you my posts? Just like you said to me, if you don't want to read what I wrote scroll down past my post. I have an opinion that is just as valid as yours mate, if you don't like what I say then mute me or move on.

Shove it down your throat, I don't recall force feeding you my posts? Just like you said to me, if you don't want to read what I wrote scroll down past my post. I have an opinion that is just as valid as yours mate, if you don't like what I say then mute me or move on.

What ever happened to the Ignore List?