Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

092708WeirdNewsCowCostume.jpg

AP... Michelle Allen, 32, allegedly impeded traffic, urinated on a neighbor's porch and chased children while wearing a cow suit and was arrested Sept. 27, 2008.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Holy smokes that is a funny picture. It's nice when the loonies point themselves out without anyone getting seriously hurt.

~Bang

OK. Jumbo is a Mod. Boots is well..... boots.

It just really bothers me when you feel that you have to shove your moral fiber down everyone's throat. Your a Pastor, I get it. Why is it that the uber-religious are some of the most judgemental people on the planet?

And please show me when I "continually" single you out.

You're calling him judgemental but you post a picture of a small child and a pig.. You're a hypocrite pos.

OK. Jumbo is a Mod. Boots is well..... boots.

It just really bothers me when you feel that you have to shove your moral fiber down everyone's throat. Your a Pastor, I get it. Why is it that the uber-religious are some of the most judgemental people on the planet?

And please show me when I "continually" single you out.

Hey! I'm not here to judge anybody. I was just saying that comparing a child that looks like she might have downs to a pig is in poor taste. Beyond that, if I were the parent of a child with downs, I'd probably be pretty pissed off! Anyway, back to the funny.