Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

:whoknows: :whoknows:

I'm missing the funny / relevance / point. Can someone help

All I got is that she thinks feminist thought is like a blowjob. Or something.

I think she's suggesting that the way for women to get ahead is not by feminist thought, but through oral sex. Which is okay with me, especially since she's kinda cute. :)

I think she's suggesting that the way for women to get ahead is not by feminist thought, but through oral sex. Which is okay with me, especially since she's kinda cute. :)

Okay, I think I get it.

still missing the funny though. Oh well, they can't all be winners. :)

Fine, fine....

you win...

but if you wanna know you'll have to read starting at page one, to the last got it?

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153206

:gus:

You've got to be kidding me, that's a lot of pages. It's taking long enough just finishing this one. I started at the beginning and end and alternated...all I have left is 90-220

Is 4C the group name for the people listed in the first post? The After Hours Fun Bunch aka 4C? This is confusing

You've got to be kidding me, that's a lot of pages. It's taking long enough just finishing this one. I started at the beginning and end and alternated...all I have left is 90-220

Is 4C the group name for the people listed in the first post? The After Hours Fun Bunch aka 4C? This is confusing

getting warmer :laugh:

When I made my Hi I'm new here thread, one of the things recommended for me to do was to "read this entire thread and laugh my ass off"...For the past couple of days, I have been doing just that. I just kept seeing 4C everywhere and naturally, not knowing what that means or stands for, I asked because I, unlike those dealing drugs and living ghettos, am on a lifelong quest for knowledge.

When I made my Hi I'm new here thread, one of the things recommended for me to do was to "read this entire thread and laugh my ass off"...For the past couple of days, I have been doing just that. I just kept seeing 4C everywhere and naturally, not knowing what that means or stands for, I asked because I, unlike those dealing drugs and living ghettos, am on a lifelong quest for knowledge.

OK, OK, here ya go....

4C stands for "Criminally Competent Cocaine Crusaders."

They're a bunch of so-called Skins fans who got banned from the site for setting up drug deals in NOVA via PMs.

4C stands for "the four ****s"

AHFB stands for "After hour **** buddies"

Just my observation. :laugh: