Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

In a thread attempting wholesome or otherwise relatively harmless humor, you find it neccessary to insult the belief system of others.

By all means, you have no respect and I can hardly imagine what you find humorous if this is what you post.

Completely out of line, just as racism would be or other forms of hate.

I thought it was funny as hell - and very accurate. Now the puppies ripping apart a raw animal. Didn't really need to see that.

Personally I found it quite funny. Besides, it's VERY different from racism. Mocking a belief system is entirely different than mocking someone for their genes. I don't think you have a legit gripe here, I fail to see how this picture is unacceptable or violates ES rules.

I din't contend it violated 'ES rules', just common decency. To assume one's religion is any less sacred to them than their race is foolish. Ask any religious individual and I think you may be surprised. Maybe than you'll reconsider your stance.

Personally I found it quite funny. Besides, it's VERY different from racism. Mocking a belief system is entirely different than mocking someone for their genes. I don't think you have a legit gripe here, I fail to see how this picture is unacceptable or violates ES rules.

I could have without the actual picture - the words were enough.

I thought it was funny as hell - and very accurate. Now the puppies ripping apart a raw animal. Didn't really need to see that.

Didn't state it was a race. Although personally, I feel it more offensive to me than racism. Thus, my disapproval.

Didn't state it was a race. Although personally, I feel it more offensive to me than racism. Thus, my disapproval.

I edited. DC's point was you have no choice as to your race, but every choice as to your belief system. Since its a choice, you should be open to mockery (especially in a thread like this).

Now back to pictures....

FAIL

funny_picture063.jpg

It's just a joke man, seriously, are we really that PC obsessed these days?

There isn't many things I stand for in this world. So, when about the only thing I do is challenged, you will hear from me.

But, I do not intend to argue it further here. PM me if you need closure.

There isn't many things I stand for in this world. So, when about the only thing I do is challenged, you will hear from me.

Aren't people that are religious and consider themselves christians supposed to turn the other cheek? Aren't they supposed to be the better person and not judge others? If you are as religious as you say you are, wouldn't you know that if he has done anything wrong in the eyes of God that he will answer for it on his judgement day? It seems to me that most of the self-porclaimed "christians" are the ones stirring **** up. :2cents:

Aren't people that are religious and consider themselves christians supposed to turn the other cheek? Aren't they supposed to be the better person and not judge others? If you are as religious as you say you are, wouldn't you know that if he has done anything wrong in the eyes of God that he will answer for it on his judgement day? It seems to me that most of the self-porclaimed "christians" are the ones stirring **** up. :2cents:

:rolleyes:

That passage is misconstrued so many times. How is Bonez3 stirring **** up? Gracelander is the one who posted a highly offensive picture to Christians and Bonez3 politely pointed out that doesn't adhere to the light-hearted nature of this thread. That picture wasn't good-natured ribbing, it was an outright insult complete with photo. Just because it's something you believe doesn't mean insulting those who do is acceptable... what do you get out of hurting people and trying to stir up "***"?

Aren't people that are religious and consider themselves christians supposed to turn the other cheek?

Sorry, but you'll be decimated if you get into a scripture battle.....

Don't pull a "turn the other cheek" quote out of context figuring God encourages 'spiritual anger/righteousness"

That pic was out of line.....I've seen funny sacreligious photoshops before and this one doesn't qualify.

That passage is misconstrued so many times. How is Bonez3 stirring **** up? Gracelander is the one who posted a highly offensive picture to Christians and Bonez3 politely pointed out that doesn't adhere to the light-hearted nature of this thread. That picture wasn't good-natured ribbing, it was an outright insult complete with photo. Just because it's something you believe doesn't mean insulting those who do is acceptable... what do you get out of hurting people and trying to stir up "***"?

Just to clear a few things up. I'm Christian myself, but I find the caption funny, so your statement is wrong that it is offensive to Christians. It's insulting to you and a few others, so for offending you i'm sorry, skip that picture and go laugh at the kitty pictures. :doh:

Just to clear a few things up. I'm Christian myself, but I find the caption funny, so your statement is wrong that it is offensive to Christians. It's insulting to you and a few others, so for offending you i'm sorry, skip that picture and go laugh at the kitty pictures. :doh:

well then you have an odd sense of humor... a practicing christian?

Coincidentally, I love the lolcats

Edit: It wasn't so much the text but that the photo was also included... I don't see the humor you'd get out of making a mockery of Jesus but that's your call

Sorry, but you'll be decimated if you get into a scripture battle.....

Don't pull a "turn the other cheek" quote out of context figuring God encourages 'spiritual anger/righteousness"

That pic was out of line.....I've seen funny sacreligious photoshops before and this one doesn't qualify.

crying over spilled milk...

istockphoto_2979189_strawberry_milk.jpg

I guess you know how the muslims feel when the west mocks their prophet huh?

No human is immune to ridicule as far as I'm concerned.