Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Now how does that make any sense?

Please. Someone posted a gif of a kid jumping out a moving car and smashing straight into a parked car. I don't remember people getting all bent out of shape then. The dog jumped out a moving car to play with another dog. Who cares? I'll take it down if you're all going to be vaginas about it.

Do you not see the difference between a dog jumping from a moving car and say, a human falling off a motorcycle after going off a jump?

Sure. The Human knew the risk involved. And that still makes it funny to you when he's in traction right? But the dog was still dumb for jumping out of a moving truck and you have no proof he actually injured himself. I'll take it down if you say; My name is Jrock and I'm a huge vagina.

I think you mean People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, not Pain in the Ass. ;)

LOL

I knew I messed that one up. Must be from staring at the left over pita sandwich from lunch.

It's funny how peeps are quick to correct mispellings around here.

Sure. The Human knew the risk involved. And that still makes it funny to you when he's in traction right? But the dog was still dumb for jumping out of a moving truck and you have no proof he actually injured himself. I'll take it down if you say; My name is Jrock and I'm a huge vagina.

Please report to the taken out of context thread. :D

That wasn't really funny, but cool nonetheless. That's what I can't stand about animal lovers, they put an animal's life as more important then any human. Funny when a guy sticks his head out of a car door and slams into a parked car, but let a damn dog jump out of the window and everyone is OMG!!! What a cruel thing. Be for real!!!

Oh come off of it...that dog clip is hilarious. PITA's not going to come after you for laughing at one stupid dog's actions.

I don't give a **** about PETA or what they do. You guys want to laugh at a dog seriously injuring itself, be my guest. But please keep it out of a thread for funny pictures.

Thanks.

I don't give a **** about PETA or what they do. You guys want to laugh at a dog seriously injuring itself, be my guest. But please keep it out of a thread for funny pictures.

Thanks.

:laugh: ...comedy. I doubt the dog seriously was seriously injured. If that were the case, I'm certain that video clip would not have made it to tv, then the internet...etc.