Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Yeah right. You've caught every episode of Wizards of Waverly Place haven't you?

she's cuter than a box of puppies, but I'm more impressed with how quickly Destino pulled the bio on her unless it says it somewhere on/in the video. lol

Yeah right. You've caught every episode of Wizards of Waverly Place haven't you?

Actually, the show I have watched on Nicolodeon is ICarly.:paranoid: I like her friend, the blonde girl who beats the crap out of everyone and likes to eat. And her older brother Spence. He's kind of a dimwit and is funny. I used to watch them with my Nephew who is 9 when he would visit or was over at my parents house. But some of them girls have....umm...grown up quite nice. (Selena Gomez):hump:

Edited by pjfootballer

she's cuter than a box of puppies, but I'm more impressed with how quickly Destino pulled the bio on her unless it says it somewhere on/in the video. lol

Googled "Reba" (video mentions name) and "NOC" (video is from The NOC). That pulled up a twitter result which had her full name listed in the search result. Impressive eh? Damn right.