Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

0395hilarious_funny_picture.jpg

Wonder when that pic was taken. I drive by that sign on the way home from work every day.

Am I the only one that does not get the Artie pics?

I guess I get them, but I don't think they're all that funny. There are a couple of particularly well photoshopped ones though.

Ill be honest.. I love this thread, but the second most aggravating thing about it these days other than the new posters ignoring the rules, are the vast majority of people posting how this is the end for the Owned thread. Its as if everyone is in a battle to get the last " Goodbye Owned Thread!!" post in. Does it really matter that you are going to miss the thread. Just about every other post lately says something along these lines. We all are going to miss the thread if its gone. Just Post Pictures!

Now... watch this Monkey drive a minibike.

http://www.mycarmovie.com/carmovies/10164b930d9d21ea76f931d5d16c2193

Ill be honest.. I love this thread' date=' but the second most aggravating thing about it these days other than the new posters ignoring the rules, are the vast majority of people posting how this is the end for the Owned thread. Its as if everyone is in a battle to get the last " Goodbye Owned Thread!!" post in. Does it really matter that you are going to miss the thread. Just about every other post lately says something along these lines. We all are going to miss the thread if its gone. Just Post Pictures!

Now... watch this Monkey drive a minibike.

http://www.mycarmovie.com/carmovies/10164b930d9d21ea76f931d5d16c2193

The vast majority are making a point. And it's been heard. Hence the the thread is still open, while Ken isn't going to been seen or heard from until Pre Season. Now, if Ken cares enough to actually 'get this' & understands that he was this >.< close to being the cause of having this thread shut down & he would like to be heard from sooner rather then later, he may use the contact us link at the bottom of the page.

That said, back to the funny stuffs.

The vast majority are making a point. And it's been heard. Hence the the thread is still open, while Ken isn't going to been seen or heard from until Pre Season. Now, if Ken cares enough to actually 'get this' & understands that he was this >.< close to being the cause of having this thread shut down & he would like to be heard from sooner rather then later, he may use the contact us link at the bottom of the page.

That said, back to the funny stuffs.

Ken....

YouGotServed.gif

:laugh: