Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I thought this was funny! Cowboys Fan Rant!!!

RonJeremy

I have pasted a copy of an e-mail I recieved this morning from one of my co-workers who is a Cowboys fan. He always makes a point to rub it in when the Redskins lose so I sent him a nice e-mail this morning about the Cowboys being blown out by the Packers. This was his response:

The Cowboys stink!!!!!!!!! I actually saw Eddie George talking trash to one of the Packers' linebackers in the first quarter. If you are averaging less than 3 yards per carry and a certain running back in Arizona is averaging over 4 yards per carry with 2 or 3 100 yard games running behind an offensive line that is 10 times worse than the Cowboys you should adhere to

the following rules:

1. Run and fall down for your normal 3 yards and a cloud of dust

2. Fall down when a defender scrapes his fingernail on your shoe lace

3. Then Get up and tell the guy "good fingernail"

4. Turn around and take your "sorry I can't hit the hole in less than 10 second, can't break a fingernail tackle, soon to be unemployed a** back to the huddle and don't say s*** to anybody but; "My fault, I just couldn't break the tackle.

He gave me permission to post this here! I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

:laugh:

I thought everyone would enjoy this!!

Last time I checked 90% of the members here were like this after the cowboys game so I'm not going to pick on them.

I still have my list FULL of stupid quotes by many of you here.........It's gonna come back eventually. Soon as we start winning I'm gonna post it.

Misery loves company, and people love to complain.~brainpaint~

you guys need to thank me.

i picked the cowboys to beat the giants, figuring it was time for a little reverse mojo, as the football gods have something against me...:paranoid:

sure enough, the team i picked lost.

so i decided to roll with it, and i picked the cowboys to beat the steelers....

again, it worked.

yesterday, i put the pack/dallas game on for just a couple minutes....and said...Go Cowboys! .....my wife looked at me like i was nutz...."what did you say?"

"i said go cowboys"......shortly after that, the pack scored another TD...."yeah! how bout them cowboys!!"

i don't think the football gods have figured it out yet, and hopefully they don't read this message board....

:cheers::D :paranoid:

If we LOSE down there at Texas Stadium the next time we play those guys then we should be contracted or moved to Los Angeles....

Of course Im exagerating a bit...but that team has zero threats at any position. Roy Williams is their best overall player and he is a safety.

If we find a way to lose that game Im gonna go bezerk.

hey Brice, many of us were probably pissed after our losses, in just the same way. However there are some consistencies to our complaints, our line is sucking (which it sorta is), Brunell sucks (obviously), now I heard some anti Portis and Taylor remarks, ive always had faith in them.

Originally posted by RedskinsNation

If we LOSE down there at Texas Stadium the next time we play those guys then we should be contracted or moved to Los Angeles....

Of course Im exagerating a bit...but that team has zero threats at any position. Roy Williams is their best overall player and he is a safety.

If we find a way to lose that game Im gonna go bezerk.

When are people going to stop making excuses about us losing to Dallas? I laugh anytime the refs are blamed. IT's always something. If history shows us anything, especially recent history, it is that the Cowboys beat us no matter how good or bad they are. I still can't believe the Cowboys went 6-0 against the Redskins the 3 years they finished 5-11! Do the math, 40% of their wins in that 3 year time span were against the Skins!

The Cowboys suck, but they beat us.

please................. how many times have we talked about the cowboys in disarray (the past four or five years)and then when they play us they look like playoff contenders and kick our arse. I dont care how well they play vs everyone else, until we beat them soundly they still own us.

Originally posted by RonJeremy

I have pasted a copy of an e-mail I recieved this morning from one of my co-workers who is a Cowboys fan. He always makes a point to rub it in when the Redskins lose so I sent him a nice e-mail this morning about the Cowboys being blown out by the Packers. This was his response:

The Cowboys stink!!!!!!!!! I actually saw Eddie George talking trash to one of the Packers' linebackers in the first quarter. If you are averaging less than 3 yards per carry and a certain running back in Arizona is averaging over 4 yards per carry with 2 or 3 100 yard games running behind an offensive line that is 10 times worse than the Cowboys you should adhere to

the following rules:

1. Run and fall down for your normal 3 yards and a cloud of dust

2. Fall down when a defender scrapes his fingernail on your shoe lace

3. Then Get up and tell the guy "good fingernail"

4. Turn around and take your "sorry I can't hit the hole in less than 10 second, can't break a fingernail tackle, soon to be unemployed a** back to the huddle and don't say s*** to anybody but; "My fault, I just couldn't break the tackle.

He gave me permission to post this here! I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

:laugh:

I thought everyone would enjoy this!!

:laugh: That's hysterical

Originally posted by SlinginSammy HOF '63

I realize that we act like that when we lose, but what makes it funny coming from them is they're also the loudest and most obnoxious fans when they're winning and when they show a trend of losing they dry up and disappear or latch on to the next hot team.

BINGO! :dallasuck

Slingin' Sammy HoF '63 speaks the truth. I haven't actually hated a Cowboy player since back in the seventies. It's the obnoxious fans that get me going. All up in your face when they win, and scatterin' like roaches when they lose. America's Team my a$$.....:puke:

It's like that on another non NFL message board I go to alot. When the Cowboys are winning there's always a thread titled "How 'bout them Cowboys! Yeehaw!!!" but when they lose it's not there. Needless to say there hasn't been a Cowboy thread for weeks. :D They started a Cowboys game thread against Minnesota and it was getting alot of posts ans suddenly about mid third quarter they all quit posting. :doh:

I don't see how any Redskin fans can make fun of the Cowboys and expect to NOT look stupid. That sucky team OWNS us. Why don't you all be quiet and stop setting yourselves up for humiliation? If we could just stay humble long enough to build some good karma, we MIGHT beat them one day. The real losers are US until we break the chokehold that the Cowboys have on us. You know it's true, so stop acting like children and taking any straw you can reach to try and put the Cowboys down. They make us all look like FOOLS twice a year.

Save the talk 'til after the walk. You're OWNED, not Dallas.

Archived