Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I thought this was funny! Cowboys Fan Rant!!!

RonJeremy

Originally posted by Chachie

I don't see how any Redskin fans can make fun of the Cowboys and expect to NOT look stupid. That sucky team OWNS us. Why don't you all be quiet and stop setting yourselves up for humiliation? If we could just stay humble long enough to build some good karma, we MIGHT beat them one day. The real losers are US until we break the chokehold that the Cowboys have on us. You know it's true, so stop acting like children and taking any straw you can reach to try and put the Cowboys down. They make us all look like FOOLS twice a year.

Save the talk 'til after the walk. You're OWNED, not Dallas.

What you say is true. But, we like to reserve our victories against Dallas for when it counts. You know, the NFC championship :dallasuck

Originally posted by cfujskins

Thats it. I gotta ask. I've been wondering about this forever. Ok.....what would Redskins fans perfer if they had ONE choice, beat Dallas or make the playoffs?

I must say I can't decide. Check my sig, though. It IS the key to better self-esteem for this team.

Originally posted by Chachie

I don't see how any Redskin fans can make fun of the Cowboys and expect to NOT look stupid. That sucky team OWNS us. Why don't you all be quiet and stop setting yourselves up for humiliation? If we could just stay humble long enough to build some good karma, we MIGHT beat them one day. The real losers are US until we break the chokehold that the Cowboys have on us. You know it's true, so stop acting like children and taking any straw you can reach to try and put the Cowboys down. They make us all look like FOOLS twice a year.

Save the talk 'til after the walk. You're OWNED, not Dallas.

:wtf: Are we not allowed to have fun now? Are we supposed to now accept defeat from the Cowpukes fans? Just give up to them. "yeah, you're right, we suck...:rubeyes: " F%#$ THAT!!! What's the point in trash talking AFTER the fact. Then we'll hear, "Sure, NOW you say something AFTER a win." Either way, they are gonna make fun of us. So why should we stop talking about & making fun of them? Do you honestly think that if the shoe was on the other foot, they wouldn't be having similar conversations? That they wouldn't be making fun of us, even though they had lost 14 out of 15 meetings?

You think Red Sox fans don't make fun of Yankees fans? You think that Dolphins fans aren't making fun of Jets fans? You think Browns fans don't make fun of Ravens fans? We have earned the right to make fun of them, just as they have earned the right to make fun of us. And if we can't make fun of another team & their fans, then why bother starting message boards for fans to talk because there would be a lot less things to say otherwise.

Do yourself a favor. Take off the skirt & grow some balls. :D

:dallasuck

The difference between THEIR 2-4 team and OUR 2-4 team is the OUR fans still have confidence the OUR team can make the playoffs. What I saw Sunday against the Packers was a team that really stinks. It was shall we say "Campo Like". A writer from the Fort Worth Star Telegram has even given up on the season. He wrote that the Cowboys should get ready for 2005 right now. At least Redskins fans can still look forward to watching a game and knowing there is a chance we can still win it, no matter who is on the field against us.

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

:wtf: Are we not allowed to have fun now? Are we supposed to now accept defeat from the Cowpukes fans? Just give up to them. "yeah, you're right, we suck...:rubeyes: " F%#$ THAT!!! What's the point in trash talking AFTER the fact. Then we'll hear, "Sure, NOW you say something AFTER a win." Either way, they are gonna make fun of us. So why should we stop talking about & making fun of them? Do you honestly think that if the shoe was on the other foot, they wouldn't be having similar conversations? That they wouldn't be making fun of us, even though they had lost 14 out of 15 meetings?

Exactly 100% correct. The Pokes may have owned the Skins TEAM in recent seasons, but they don't own US :cool:

Archived