Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video: Wilbon crushes Pasquarelli

johnt

we need to hook up....I have WInTV and I tivo almost everything Redskins related...(week's news, pregame, postgame, inside the NFl,....etc.)

I put them on DVD w/ the week's games and send them to some of the players parents that live out of town...but, soem night you need to show me how I can put video on here:)

Good job Michael.

And thanks guys.

I think it's disgusting what Pasqurelli is doing. Joe Gibbs is exactly the type of personality that ANY human being and organization should be showcasing.

When you can't appreciate a character like Joe Gibbs... I think you've got some serious issues. Professionally and personally.

Yeah, I saw that last night before the Colts - Pats game. The first time in my life that I was on Michael Wilbon's side 100%! Len PastaBelly has gone too far! We should revolt! Everyone should send an e-mail to ESPN.com & blast that Fat piece of chit for his bias & lack of ability to come up with a decent story! :cuss: What a fat ****!

BTW, thanx Dustin & John...I was hoping that someone would put this up in here so that those who didn't get a chance to see this would be able to...good work U2-

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by DUSTINMFOX

we need to hook up....I have WInTV and I tivo almost everything Redskins related...(week's news, pregame, postgame, inside the NFl,....etc.)

I put them on DVD w/ the week's games and send them to some of the players parents that live out of town...but, soem night you need to show me how I can put video on here:)

me too

thanks guys, LOVE IT:point2sky

Originally posted by DUSTINMFOX

1. You need a place to host the video.

2. Click the button in the message editor for the type of video you're embedding.

3. A little input box pops up that asks you for the width of the vid and the height. It also asks you for the path to the file: http://intheorymagazine.net/vid/wilbon.wmv (right click on that link and select "save target as" to keep the video for later)

That's it.

Rinse. Repeat. Wipe hands on pants.

Originally posted by johnt

1. You need a place to host the video.

2. Click the button in the message editor for the type of video you're embedding. (I'm using Flash Video so I clicked the "Insert Flash" button).

3. A little input box pops up that asks you for the width of the vid and the height. It also asks you for the path to the file: http://intheorymagazine.net/vid/wilbon.wmv (right click on that link and select "save target as" to keep the video for later)

That's it.

Rinse. Repeat. Wipe hands on pants.

I'm an idiot..maybe next time I'll have you walk me through it...:)

I'm so glad he reminded the world of that stupid post Pasquerelli wrote the day after Gibbs was announced as coach of the Redskins. Pasquerelli's hatred of the Redskins spilled out. It is so obvious after reading that article. He tried to cover him self by writing an article a month later saying the Redskins could be one of five surprise teams to win the superbowl this year because of Joe Gibbs.

I hope he gets reminded about that article for the rest of his horrible career.

Archived