Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Real Redskin Fans are Conservative

JimmiJo

Originally posted by JimmiJo

Have you read the description of this forum lately?

I read your original post, and figured it really wasn't worth reading anything else. I knew it would just turn into some discussion on how senseless your original post was. Am I right or am I wrong? Although I did happen to scroll up and see Codeorama's post on Free-masonery. So pardon me for jumping on the bashwagon a little late.

And I know you were trying to compare the way the team is run by the FO, not the players, but I figured it was just as arbitrary as your initial hypothesis.

It's obvious people, the leftist liberals cannot be true 'skins fans. Football celebrates conservative ideals; competition, advancement based on merit and not skin color, wealth based on perfomance with no wealth-transferring.

If the liberals ran the team, it would be called the Washington diverse-ethnics, would not allow players to be cut (it's not his fault he can't run as fast!), it would be mandatory that women and people with disabilities be included on the team, and the most wealthy players would have to give a chunk of their salaries to the less-fortunate minimum-salaried players.

Oh, and the stadium would not serve any meat by-products.

:doh:

Ahh,, and I'm rude.

I have an idea.. let me cook up a big fat pot of idiotic generalities, then call folks who disagree with me "rude".

Am I a big seething pot of rage? Maybe,, if that means I am sick of intolerant narrow minded fools spouting off about this kind of stuff, then yes, I guess I am. Am I seething and sick and tired of jackass labels that seem to paint everyone in this country? Yes, I am. Am I tired of this world being plunged into wars over the idea of God? Yep,,, guilty as charged. Am I tired of folks trying their best to force their beliefs on me and others in this country because they feel they're correct? Yep... got me there, too.

That first post wasn't rude. Maybe annoyed, but not rude. In fact it was much LESS rude than telling many of our liberal friends here that they couldn't possibly BE Redskins fans because of their belief system..

~Bang

Originally posted by Bang

Ahh,, and I'm rude.

I have an idea.. let me cook up a big fat pot of idiotic generalities, then call folks who disagree with me "rude".

Am I a big seething pot of rage? Maybe,, if that means I am sick of intolerant narrow minded fools spouting off about this kind of stuff, then yes, I guess I am. Am I seething and sick and tired of jackass labels that seem to paint everyone in this country? Yes, I am. Am I tired of this world being plunged into wars over the idea of God? Yep,,, guilty as charged. Am I tired of folks trying their best to force their beliefs on me and others in this country because they feel they're correct? Yep... got me there, too.

That first post wasn't rude. Maybe annoyed, but not rude. In fact it was much LESS rude than telling many of our liberal friends here that they couldn't possibly BE Redskins fans because of their belief system..

~Bang

Can I have my soapbox back?

Originally posted by semiskin

I read your original post, and figured it really wasn't worth reading anything else. I knew it would just turn into some discussion on how senseless your original post was. Am I right or am I wrong? Although I did happen to scroll up and see Codeorama's post on Free-masonery. So pardon me for jumping on the bashwagon a little late.

And I know you were trying to compare the way the team is run by the FO, not the players, but I figured it was just as arbitrary as your initial hypothesis.

Hey, you can start a thread on why conservatives are buttheads and if it is funny, I'll laugh. If it's true (like mine was), I will cry

Originally posted by Kilmer17

All were except one.

Well, they only say 7 were members. BUt that still doesnt answer the basic question. So what if ALL of them were? Why is that a problem?

Ask Codeorama, he's the one trippin' on Freemasons.

No, Code made a statement of fact. You decided to question it by bringing in conspiracy theories. If you didnt mean to accuse Freemasonry of something, fine. But if you did, stop dancing around and make the accusation.

I gotta admit. I thought the start of the thread was pretty funny ... not so much funny now.

I understand that some sensitive issues were jabbed with a sharp pointy stick in this thread, but I don't think that was Jimm's reason for starting it. How about we all count to ten before making our next post. A joke gone bad is no way to spend our long offseason.

No, Code made a statement of fact. You decided to question it by bringing in conspiracy theories. If you didnt mean to accuse Freemasonry of something, fine. But if you did, stop dancing around and make the accusation.

The last thing Code made a statement of was fact.

I don't give a rat's rump about freemasons. However, ususally when people start speaking about freemasons, they are implying that a secret society is pulling the strings in society and that if you are not with them, you are "little people." I think it is horsesh** personally.

I know some freemasons and they are not pulling the strings of society. However, I am not a fan of freemasons. I don't know what their agenda is, and am really not interested.

I dont know much about them either.

But I think it's odd that you can say you dont care about them, you arent a fan of them, but dont know what they are or what their agenda is.

Maybe you were just poking at Code.

Ya think?!

Hey, you can start a thread on why conservatives are buttheads and if it is funny, I'll laugh. If it's true (like mine was), I will cry

Do you assume I'm a liberal because I object to your original comment? This has nothing with conservatism or liberalism. This is just a sorry attempt to get a rise out of people with a farfetched flash of self percieved brilliance.

Originally posted by semiskin

Do you assume I'm a liberal because I object to your original comment? This has nothing with conservatism or liberalism. This is just a sorry attempt to get a rise out of people with a farfetched flash of self percieved brilliance.

Can you like, lighten way the hell up?

Football celebrates conservative ideals;competition, advancement based on merit and not skin color, wealth based on perfomance with no wealth-transferring.

:doh:

How is "wealth based on performance with no wealth-transferring" a conservative ideal?

Someone should clue in George W Bush about that in regards to the Estate, uh, I mean, DEATH tax...

BTW... This thread is extremely stupid...

JimmiJo, my freemason comment has nothing to do with black helicopters or secret agendas.

The fact is that the founding fathers WERE freemasons and have always been represented as such in art and other very easily researchable principals that you can look up for yourself. I'm sure you know some freemasons, but I'm also sure you have no clue what they are about, and that's not veiled at any conspiracy. The fact is that religion has little to do with this countries founding fathers.

WTF. Real Redskin fans can only be put into one group. One class. It isn't conservatives. It isn't Liberals. It isn't gays, blacks, retards or homeless people. One group, and that's real Redskin fans. You either are, or you aren't. This is one the stupidest things I've ever heard in my life. Please.

Originally posted by Renegade7

WTF. Real Redskin fans can only be put into one group. One class. It isn't conservatives. It isn't Liberals. It isn't gays, blacks, retards or homeless people. One group, and that's real Redskin fans. You either are, or you aren't. This is one the stupidest things I've ever heard in my life. Please.

But aren't all Cowboy fans gay?:laugh:

Originally posted by Henry

I gotta admit. I thought the start of the thread was pretty funny ... not so much funny now.

I understand that some sensitive issues were jabbed with a sharp pointy stick in this thread, but I don't think that was Jimm's reason for starting it. How about we all count to ten before making our next post. A joke gone bad is no way to spend our long offseason.

yea, this thread had such great posabilities, then it went the hell.

Archived