Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Real Redskin Fans are Conservative

JimmiJo

I could have told you you'd tell me I was wrong before I even wrote it, jimmi.

Your types always do.

what's wrong with just pledging allegiance to the nation?

Why even bring God into it?

and like I said,, it isn't 1700 anymore. the Nation is much much bigger and more diverse.

As far as being belligerent, what do you call saying "all redskins fans are conservative" and starting this whole mess?

Was that being "friendly'?

~Bang

Originally posted by JimmiJo

I didn't say that. I said give everyone the oppurtunity to pray to whomever they chose, and leave none out. The reality is your type wants to force people to not pray.

Can't you just pray silently and leave the rest of us the hell alone?

Isn't it a lot simpler to just cut it out than include every nutball religion?

...one nation, under God, Buddha, Allah, Koresh, Jones, etc...

Isn't religion supposed to be a personal matter?

Will God love you more if you say his name out loud instead of in quiet introspection?

How many times per day am I supposed to pray?

Is their a word limit?

What is the average response time?

I didn't say that. I said give everyone the oppurtunity to pray to whomever they chose, and leave none out. The reality is your type wants to force people to not pray.

Whether you like it or not this nation was built on the believe of the triune God. And yet, this country encourages those of other beliefs to come and live and worship how they chose. Muslim, Bhuddist, Athiest, everyone. Only the left wants to take that away.

I hate to break it to you, but this country was founded on freemanson principals, look it up, do some research on it. It's not the popular view, because most people are unaware, but it's a fact.

Also, everyone should have the right to pray whenever they want, so long as it doesn't encroach on someone else's rights.

now that is a typicall far right comment.....straight out of ones ass

the beauty of being a Redskins fan is that we can love the skins be it from the left moderate or right

cease your over generalized comments or I may contact the aclu and try to sue for some unjustifiable reason

You know Bang, your post belied ignorance on so many levels that I had to re-post. First of all you are rude, and that sucks. Second of all this you may condemn me for some imagined slight (and you were definately imagining things), but what I spoke to was the generousity and tolerance of this country, which is unsurpassed. All viewpoints are welcome here. Unfortunately, it sounds like you are a walking-seething bag of rage. Like-minded people (the great majority of this country) decided to include the mention of God in schools, on the money, and in society in general. Because of this, selfish a-holes (the great minority) decided that they were offended and began bringing suit in an effort to remove any mention of the belief's of the majority, even though the law already has made provisions for their beliefs.

But I'm part of the problem?

Originally posted by codeorama

I hate to break it to you, but this country was founded on freemanson principals, look it up, do some research on it. It's not the popular view, because most people are unaware, but it's a fact.

Also, everyone should have the right to pray whenever they want, so long as it doesn't encroach on someone else's rights.

Dude, there are black helicoptors outside, quick, hide.

Originally posted by PatFischer37

now that is a typicall far right comment.....straight out of ones ass

the beauty of being a Redskins fan is that we can love the skins be it from the left moderate or right

cease your over generalized comments or I may contact the aclu and try to sue for some unjustifiable reason

Is that like telling Mommy? Cause I hate when they tell Mommy on me :cool:

It's obvious people, the leftist liberals cannot be true 'skins fans. Football celebrates conservative ideals; competition, advancement based on merit and not skin color, wealth based on perfomance with no wealth-transferring.

If the liberals ran the team, it would be called the Washington diverse-ethnics, would not allow players to be cut (it's not his fault he can't run as fast!), it would be mandatory that women and people with disabilities be included on the team, and the most wealthy players would have to give a chunk of their salaries to the less-fortunate minimum-salaried players.

Oh, and the stadium would not serve any meat by-products.

:doh:

I hope this a joke. This is football, not Captiol Hill.

Quick question do you think Lavar is a liberal because of his independent play on the field? What about Ramsey do you think he's more conservative because he doesn't scramble out of the pocket very often?

You know Bang, your post belied ignorance on so many levels that I had to re-post.[/Quote]

I read that and thought "this is going to be fun!"

First of all you are rude, and that sucks.

You start a thread that you knew damn well would do little more then piss people off and you complain about others being rude? Pot. Kettle. Black.

Second of all this you may condemn me for some imagined slight (and you were definately imagining things), but what I spoke to was the generousity and tolerance of this country, which is unsurpassed. All viewpoints are welcome here. Unfortunately, it sounds like you are a walking-seething bag of rage. Like-minded people (the great majority of this country) decided to include the mention of God in schools, on the money, and in society in general.

You know they used to burn witches too, should we start that again? Some also thought a bad harvest was because the land was cursed and that the cicadas were the locusts described in the bible.

Times changed.

Because of this, selfish a-holes (the great minority) decided that they were offended and began bringing suit in an effort to remove any mention of the belief's of the majority, even though the law already has made provisions for their beliefs.

But I'm part of the problem?

\

So then you are only selfish if you are in the minority?

Codeorama, you are absolutely correct in your assesment regarding the founding of this country. Like it or not it's the truth. I still don't see how this has anything to with the Redskins or football.

Originally posted by Destino

I read that and thought "this is going to be fun!"

You start a thread that you knew damn well would do little more then piss people off and you complain about others being rude? Pot. Kettle. Black.

You know they used to burn witches too, should we start that again? Some also thought a bad harvest was because the land was cursed and that the cicadas were the locusts described in the bible.

Times changed.

\

So then you are only selfish if you are in the minority?

Was there a point in there? Because if so, I think I missed it.

Originally posted by semiskin

I hope this a joke. This is football, not Captiol Hill.

Quick question do you think Lavar is a liberal because of his independent play on the field? What about Ramsey do you think he's more conservative because he doesn't scramble out of the pocket very often?

Have you read the description of this forum lately?

Originally posted by semiskin

Codeorama, you are absolutely correct in your assesment regarding the founding of this country. Like it or not it's the truth. I still don't see how this has anything to with the Redskins or football.

The "black helicopter" comment shows he is uneducated on the topic.:cheers:

There have been a lot of stupid things posted on this board -- I myself have posted many of them -- but this thread unquestionably takes the cake. We all have our differences, whether they be political or over who was the better Van Halen frontman, but we're also unified by one simple fact: we're massive Redskins fans with way too much time on our hands.

Go Skins!

The "black helicopter" comment shows he is uneducated on the topic.:cheers:

Dude, don't reply unless you are putting the gorgeous blond in your post.

And sorry, I am not going down the freemason road with you today. I don't know why the pyramid is on the dollar and next you will be calling me a trilateralist.

Originally posted by Hooper

There have been a lot of stupid things posted on this board -- I myself have posted many of them -- but this thread unquestionably takes the cake. We all have our differences, whether they be political or over who was the better Van Halen frontman, but we're also unified by one simple fact: we're massive Redskins fans with way too much time on our hands.

Go Skins!

Of course you are right Hooper. But I think the Sean Taylor vs. Winslow draft question is just a dumb, cause we don't want either of them...

Archived