Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey TK-IV II I

Sweet Sassy Molassy

• 4 years later...
Every time I see your name I get to wondering, "Why the name change?". So, I figured I'd ask here in public. Why'd you change your name? If anyone else knows as to why you changed your name please tell. Are you in the witness protection program, if so I just gave away your identity sorry.

Would it be easier for you if his name was "XXI" ???

TK IV II I, is a SN derived from STAR WARS: A New Hope. It is the name of the Storm Trooper that was lured into the Milleneum Falcon buy Han and Luke while on the death Star. "TK 4-2-1 Why aren't you at your post? TK 4-2-1 do you copy?"

He most likely shortened it after the merge to make it easier on people to PM him. After ST passed I can understand him changing it to 21 because he or the rest of the staff did not want some person that would only come around once in a while to register the SN. It's only fitting that a mod have it.

He most likely shortened it after the merge to make it easier on people to PM him. After ST passed I can understand him changing it to 21 because he or the rest of the staff did not want some person that would only come around once in a while to register the SN. It's only fitting that a mod have it.

I understand the reasoning of let a Mod have it other than anyone else. However, I don't think anyone should have it. It should somehow be blocked. I just don't think anyone should have to see that number on this board as someone's handle.

TK IV II I, is a SN derived from STAR WARS: A New Hope. It is the name of the Storm Trooper that was lured into the Milleneum Falcon buy Han and Luke while on the death Star. "TK 4-2-1 Why aren't you at your post? TK 4-2-1 do you copy?"

Thanks for the explanation....no one ever figured out the reference before... :geek:

:doh:

TK IV II I, is a SN derived from STAR WARS: A New Hope. It is the name of the Storm Trooper that was lured into the Milleneum Falcon buy Han and Luke while on the death Star.

That's incorrect. TK 421 is an obvious reference to a Turkish Airlines flight number.

Thanks for the explanation....no one ever figured out the reference before... :geek:

:doh:

You're welcome RJ. I have more Star Wars based explanations that I can give you.

Just trying to help out anyone that didn't know already!

Archived