Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dinner Guest Says Hi

bayougator

Originally posted by bubba9497

This might be a stupid question, but when you watch game tape... what do you look for, to tip you off to what the defense is doing come game day?

Bubba, that's a coaching question. If you really want to know that... ask a coach. Every one will give you a different answer.

Originally posted by bubba9497

This might be a stupid question, but when you watch game tape... what do you look for, to tip you off to what the defense is doing come game day?

Bubba, that's a coaching question. If you really want to know that... ask a coach. Every one will give you a different answer.

Originally posted by TK421"JACKED"

Man, Art & Om are missing this :doh:

I'm glad I'm a night owl...

PR did all the fan reaction, former players praise and the news coverage help the team realize what Gibbs means to the future success of the team?

Rest that foot you have some work ahead of you :D

Originally posted by TK421"JACKED"

Man, Art & Om are missing this :doh:

I'm glad I'm a night owl...

PR did all the fan reaction, former players praise and the news coverage help the team realize what Gibbs means to the future success of the team?

Rest that foot you have some work ahead of you :D

Guys,

This has been fun, but it is getting late in LA. Midnight. I'll check in again. BG is having to much fun talking about you guys in the background.

I'm sure he'll get me to do this again. I think he is working something out with Blade to make this a ongoing thing.

Just send BG (It's funny calling him that. I'm so use to calling him THAL. Ask him?) some questions and I can answer "some" of them. BG says if I knew yall better I wouls say " a few"?????

Thanks again,

I'll stick around for a little while but I might not respond. BG says he'll be back after I leave.

Guys,

This has been fun, but it is getting late in LA. Midnight. I'll check in again. BG is having to much fun talking about you guys in the background.

I'm sure he'll get me to do this again. I think he is working something out with Blade to make this a ongoing thing.

Just send BG (It's funny calling him that. I'm so use to calling him THAL. Ask him?) some questions and I can answer "some" of them. BG says if I knew yall better I wouls say " a few"?????

Thanks again,

I'll stick around for a little while but I might not respond. BG says he'll be back after I leave.

Archived