Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dinner Guest Says Hi

bayougator

Hey Pat,

I echo everyone else's positive statements, but I have to take this opportunity to say two things. Practice the play-action fakes, and get some air underneath those deep throws! :silly:

Seriously though, thanks for dropping by, and we wish you the best of luck, not that you'll need it with Gibbs back in town.

Hey Pat,

I echo everyone else's positive statements, but I have to take this opportunity to say two things. Practice the play-action fakes, and get some air underneath those deep throws! :silly:

Seriously though, thanks for dropping by, and we wish you the best of luck, not that you'll need it with Gibbs back in town.

Midnight there - morning here in Israel. And what a lovely and surprising morning it has been to wake up to!

Thanks, #11, and just know that admiration for you isn't confined to just the DC area.

Good luck and HTTR!

Midnight there - morning here in Israel. And what a lovely and surprising morning it has been to wake up to!

Thanks, #11, and just know that admiration for you isn't confined to just the DC area.

Good luck and HTTR!

Thanks for being a class act, Patrick, and for answering our questions. Get well, and I hope that you enjoy watching the 1991 Redskins season if you decide to work something out with Die Hard. You will see how much you are going to flourish under the guidance and mastery of Joe Gibbs.

Thanks for being a class act, Patrick, and for answering our questions. Get well, and I hope that you enjoy watching the 1991 Redskins season if you decide to work something out with Die Hard. You will see how much you are going to flourish under the guidance and mastery of Joe Gibbs.

Archived