Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dinner Guest Says Hi

bayougator

You are one tough SOB #11, your brother must have smacked you around alot when you were younger to be able to take the hits you've been taking, but this year will be different, you'll find out what it is like to go through a game without feeling like you just got chewed up and spit out.

Again, looking forward to great year and future for you with the skins.

You are one tough SOB #11, your brother must have smacked you around alot when you were younger to be able to take the hits you've been taking, but this year will be different, you'll find out what it is like to go through a game without feeling like you just got chewed up and spit out.

Again, looking forward to great year and future for you with the skins.

This really is something---

Keep your pimp-hand strong, Pat.

I do have one non-football question:

How did you have the time and mental energy to play football at Tulane and pull of the double major? Are you just really good at budgeting your time? Are you one of those lucky few who can survive on 4 hours of sleep a night?

This really is something---

Keep your pimp-hand strong, Pat.

I do have one non-football question:

How did you have the time and mental energy to play football at Tulane and pull of the double major? Are you just really good at budgeting your time? Are you one of those lucky few who can survive on 4 hours of sleep a night?

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

Todd,

Remember those Favre commercials where he is giving everyone advice on what they are doing for a change? I wouldn't let your QB know what you do or he may give you advice on your job. :nana: :D :jk:

Please man, I'm an expert. I played Madden '02 a good two or three times. How much more experience could I possibly need?

:rotflmao:

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

Todd,

Remember those Favre commercials where he is giving everyone advice on what they are doing for a change? I wouldn't let your QB know what you do or he may give you advice on your job. :nana: :D :jk:

Please man, I'm an expert. I played Madden '02 a good two or three times. How much more experience could I possibly need?

:rotflmao:

Archived