Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dinner Guest Says Hi

bayougator

Thanks Bayou & Pat, as a fan it means the worlds to me that you take the time to read our thoughts and views on Redskins football. I'm sure I can speak for all of us here when I say, you have more than proven yourself as the Redskins QB and we all can't wait for you to lead us to the playoffs & beyond, you have 10 fingers and I would love to see you have a ring for each one, plus I am sure your wife & son will love the weather in Hawaii in February. Under Joe Gibbs everything is possible and within reach.

Thanks again

Bayougator, I noticed you didn't have a signature and thought you might want one of #11. I was already working on this one anyway and added your name. If you would like to use it here at the site, it's yours. Let me know if you need any help getting it set up.

f9fe3a95.jpg

RAC,

That is an awesome signature that I am sure Brandon will want to use. I will call him first thing in the morning to let him know about it.

Guys, this is truly a great board with many, many intelligent and die hard loyal Redskin fans on it. I know that Bayou loves sharing as many experiences with you as he possibly can and we both love to ready all the messages here on ExtremeSkins! We read them almost every day and talk about them while working out, running, or playing basketball.

I honestly don't remember Coach Gibbs all that much before he retired because I was too young but I do remember watching Doug Williams (another local quarterback product from here in this part of Louisiana) when the Redskins won the SuperBowl with him as the quarterback. I still remember that I was sitting in my parent's room watching the game on a really small 13" tv because my older brother's had the living room tv.

But from everything I have read on here and everything that I have heard on ESPN, CNNSI, etc... I cannot tell you how excited I am for the Redskins and for Patrick. I was really aggravated when Spurrier just quit, but I am also a big believer in the cliche that "everything happens for a reason." Obviously, this is the reason and I am really glad now that he did quit.

Good luck to the Skins and you can be assured that me, Bayou, and maybe even Pat will be reading almost every day and we cannot wait until pre-season workouts begin.

PitcherJLT

Originally posted by pitcherjlt

RAC,

That is an awesome signature that I am sure Brandon will want to use. I will call him first thing in the morning to let him know about it.

Thanks. If anyone else is interested in a signature, I do still do them from time to time.... just not as frequently as I used to. If anybody has a request let me know.... it will just take a little time. I have been thinking of doing a bunch of different Skins players with that fiery background that I made. I will post some of the others when they are completed.

Guest SPACESKINS

Bayou,

I know I'm late(damnit),but I just want to thank you and your brother for stopping by and saying "Hi".Glad all is well with Pat's foot.

I'm in Atlanta representing the Skins.There are more of us down here than you know. :D

• 4 months later...

You all are crazy.

You act as if our starting QB posts here or something. :silly:

this is gonna be fun :cheers:

TK I still thin you are loony. :)

Coming up to Howlers soon.

Me thinks------------

Patrick and Gibbs are THE MOST IMPORTANT people in our organization right now.

That makes me feel great! Both are world class at what they do professioanlly and both are just good men. I think Patrick will end up like #s 28 and 81 in Skins lore.

Thank goodness the foot seems to be healing!

Man, I'm glad we still got him...I hope he is a skin for life!

I can't wait til' he running that O with some better coaching!

Thanks for hangin' in there Pat last season!

edit: And Thanks Gator for relaying..:cheers:

I missed this too...but better late than never.

I cant even imagine your excitement Pat, we're overly excited fans...but you're the QB playing for coach Gibbs on the team we all love.

Man, you showed all of us so much last season bro, your charcter and toughness is incredible, not to mention just being an awesome young QB period, and its truly a good feeling to know we have you there man.

Much success to you, you are the future! hopefully for many years to come if we're that lucky/fortunate!!!! much luv and appreciation to bayougator, #11 and your family.

Archived