Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dinner Guest Says Hi

bayougator

Hey Patrick (if this is really you), thanks for dropping by and posting! You've just made more fans for yourself and earned a great deal of respect (as if you haven't already). Sorry you had to deal with Spurrier & company and waste 2 years of your career lifespan but that's business I guess. I think Snyder finally got it right this time! You're a great QB and I'm sure your going to enjoy working under Gibbs and winning for a change. Stay healthy and we'll see you in the Pro-Bowl real soon!!!

Sincerely; Heatman28...GO SKINS!!! :dallasuck

Hey Patrick (if this is really you), thanks for dropping by and posting! You've just made more fans for yourself and earned a great deal of respect (as if you haven't already). Sorry you had to deal with Spurrier & company and waste 2 years of your career lifespan but that's business I guess. I think Snyder finally got it right this time! You're a great QB and I'm sure your going to enjoy working under Gibbs and winning for a change. Stay healthy and we'll see you in the Pro-Bowl real soon!!!

Sincerely; Heatman28...GO SKINS!!! :dallasuck

Good luck Patrick, I'll unfortunately be only seeing you live in San Francisco. The last time the Redskins came to California, I unfortunately had to watch Shane Mathews running Spurrier system. It's going to be great watch you run Coach Gibbs's system.

Wishing for many years of you behind the Center in Washington.

Good luck Patrick, I'll unfortunately be only seeing you live in San Francisco. The last time the Redskins came to California, I unfortunately had to watch Shane Mathews running Spurrier system. It's going to be great watch you run Coach Gibbs's system.

Wishing for many years of you behind the Center in Washington.

What a thread! Yet again, a glaring example of the fruits associated with being a part of such a splendid community for disciples of the burgondy and gold! I am just privileged to be a part of it. Good luck next season #11 !

What a thread! Yet again, a glaring example of the fruits associated with being a part of such a splendid community for disciples of the burgondy and gold! I am just privileged to be a part of it. Good luck next season #11 !

Well, I'm only about 12 hours late to the party. :doh: Nothing but a record skipping on the turntable and some ugly naked dude sleeping on the couch (I'm guessing PCS :) ) Oh well, awesome read anyway.

Just further proof that this is by far the best football fan forum on the net. DH and Blade, you guys rock. :)

Well, I'm only about 12 hours late to the party. :doh: Nothing but a record skipping on the turntable and some ugly naked dude sleeping on the couch (I'm guessing PCS :) ) Oh well, awesome read anyway.

Just further proof that this is by far the best football fan forum on the net. DH and Blade, you guys rock. :)

Huh? What? coffee.gif Oh....hey. Who are you calling dude? ;) (he says while trying very hard to focus on something smaller than a wall). it was quite the party. though i'm going to have to ask Blade, ( who was bartending last night. Had an Extremeskins towel over his shoulder and everything), just what the heck is a "50 gut", and if it's even legal to serve it. :silly:

:cheers:

Huh? What? coffee.gif Oh....hey. Who are you calling dude? ;) (he says while trying very hard to focus on something smaller than a wall). it was quite the party. though i'm going to have to ask Blade, ( who was bartending last night. Had an Extremeskins towel over his shoulder and everything), just what the heck is a "50 gut", and if it's even legal to serve it. :silly:

Wow... how in the hell did I miss this thread???

This is way too awsome.

If by some chance #11 is still checking back on this thread, I just wanted to say good luck and thanks for giving us fans the opportunity to be a part of what you've got going in a small way such as this. Really really cool.

And a question if your happen to have the time.

Why #11? Did you pick it or was it issued to you? Any signifigance?

Thanks..... (One of your biggest fans from the beginning who was supporting the hell out of you while some were not so sure....)

Wow... how in the hell did I miss this thread???

This is way too awsome.

If by some chance #11 is still checking back on this thread, I just wanted to say good luck and thanks for giving us fans the opportunity to be a part of what you've got going in a small way such as this. Really really cool.

And a question if your happen to have the time.

Why #11? Did you pick it or was it issued to you? Any signifigance?

Thanks..... (One of your biggest fans from the beginning who was supporting the hell out of you while some were not so sure....)

Seems to me like I went to bed an hour before the party started here on extremeskins last night. :(

Anyways, I'd just like to reminds us all about just how good we got it here on extremeskins. We are a fortunate group of Redskin fans. Thanks to the moderators who make all this possible. God bless you, and all your hard work and effort.

Rejuvenated Canadian Hog

Seems to me like I went to bed an hour before the party started here on extremeskins last night. :(

Anyways, I'd just like to reminds us all about just how good we got it here on extremeskins. We are a fortunate group of Redskin fans. Thanks to the moderators who make all this possible. God bless you, and all your hard work and effort.

Rejuvenated Canadian Hog

Yeah, I'm late to the party, too. Thanks, Patrick...for sticking in there, for not ****ing (no matter how bad it got), thanks for not slinging mud when you had every opportunity to. Thanks for being a leader...a role that many have aspired to in the past 11 years, yet all have failed. Leadership in Washington has has been far too scarce for FAR too long, but leadership in abundance is on the way.

I know I'm overstating the obvious, but that doesn't mean it's any less true.

...and if you're ever in the Outer Banks...

Yeah, I'm late to the party, too. Thanks, Patrick...for sticking in there, for not ****ing (no matter how bad it got), thanks for not slinging mud when you had every opportunity to. Thanks for being a leader...a role that many have aspired to in the past 11 years, yet all have failed. Leadership in Washington has has been far too scarce for FAR too long, but leadership in abundance is on the way.

I know I'm overstating the obvious, but that doesn't mean it's any less true.

...and if you're ever in the Outer Banks...

Archived