Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dinner Guest Says Hi

bayougator

Originally posted by Bang

Damn, i missed THAT?

well, that's it.

No more sex with the wife on Friday nights.

~Bang

So you think sex with someone else ought to solve the problem? :laugh:

Originally posted by Bang

Damn, i missed THAT?

well, that's it.

No more sex with the wife on Friday nights.

~Bang

So you think sex with someone else ought to solve the problem? :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: yeah. Once he get's thrown out he can spend more time on Extreme. :silly: That was fun. Similar reaction to that thread popping up as the Gibbs story a few days ago. Took a few times to get past the huh? What? Wait a minute part.

:cheers:

:laugh: :laugh: yeah. Once he get's thrown out he can spend more time on Extreme. :silly: That was fun. Similar reaction to that thread popping up as the Gibbs story a few days ago. Took a few times to get past the huh? What? Wait a minute part.

Originally posted by EvilMonkeyBoy

Heh, if you wanna talk to an ex-skin...

http://www.maddennation.com/

Jaquez "Quezzy" Green hangs out there, since he's jobless he started an online Madden league. Go tell him he sucked, its fun.

Awww... that's not cool. Quez is just a big Madden fan and happens to be a pretty nice guy. I hope nobody from Extremeskins posts anyting negative about him on our boards... that just makes more work for me since I have to remove it all lol. He is a good guy to ask about different Madden strategies though, he is very knowledgable and plays online every day.

Anyway, I am pleased that BG and Patrick have graced us with their presence. Just like a lot of the other guys here, I haven't been able to sleep since the announcement that Gibbs would be back. Now we have about 8 months to get pumped up for an opening da game. Hail to the Redskins!!!!

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Originally posted by EvilMonkeyBoy

Heh, if you wanna talk to an ex-skin...

http://www.maddennation.com/

Jaquez "Quezzy" Green hangs out there, since he's jobless he started an online Madden league. Go tell him he sucked, its fun.

Awww... that's not cool. Quez is just a big Madden fan and happens to be a pretty nice guy. I hope nobody from Extremeskins posts anyting negative about him on our boards... that just makes more work for me since I have to remove it all lol. He is a good guy to ask about different Madden strategies though, he is very knowledgable and plays online every day.

Anyway, I am pleased that BG and Patrick have graced us with their presence. Just like a lot of the other guys here, I haven't been able to sleep since the announcement that Gibbs would be back. Now we have about 8 months to get pumped up for an opening da game. Hail to the Redskins!!!!

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

I've now missed both the breaking of the Gibbs news late Monday night, and having #11 on live. So here's the deal. The next time something like this is going down, and I DON'T get a heads-up phone call from one of you maniacs, I'm going to BAN EVERYONE.

I can reached at 703-730-****.

Think I'm kidding? Try me. ;)

BG, Patrick ... thanks for lighting up this place. You simply have no idea ...

I've now missed both the breaking of the Gibbs news late Monday night, and having #11 on live. So here's the deal. The next time something like this is going down, and I DON'T get a heads-up phone call from one of you maniacs, I'm going to BAN EVERYONE.

Originally posted by Om

Om, If I had your # I woulda called ya last night. See, I noticed both you & Art were missing out. ;)

Originally posted by TK421"JACKED"

Man, Art & Om are missing this :doh:

Originally posted by Om

Om, If I had your # I woulda called ya last night. See, I noticed both you & Art were missing out. ;)

Originally posted by TK421"JACKED"

Man, Art & Om are missing this :doh:

Originally posted by Om

Oops.

Originally posted by Om

Oops.

I will now never sleep again :). Damn cold.

Must remember to never again say Patrick holds the ball too long. He might see it. Must remember never again to say Pat can't play action well. He might see it :).

Hell of a thread :).

I will now never sleep again :). Damn cold.

Must remember to never again say Patrick holds the ball too long. He might see it. Must remember never again to say Pat can't play action well. He might see it :).

Hell of a thread :).

Archived