Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dinner Guest Says Hi

bayougator

I just got finished eating at a local Mexican restaurant and my dinner guest wanted to say something.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to stop in and thank everyone for their support. My brother has been filling me in on and I have read alot of posts from you guys. I just want to tell you how much it means to me and my wife to hear and read about all your support. The city has made me feel like part of the "Redskin Family" since we arrived.

I cant express how excited I, and the team, are about the direction the team is going. In my wildest dreams I couldn't have imagined something like this happening. I can't wait to get back and get started. At the same time there is so much unknown, but for once the unknown is looked forward to and excited about insted of dreaded or cautious. This team is headed for great things.

I love this site. It is refreshing to see a place that fans and people who know football can come and discuss their views and ideas in adult conversations. Well, at least some of you! You do have my brother on here. Don't you have a screening process or something.:silly:

I look forward to talking to yall again, and seeing you at FED EX next season. I'M CHOMPING AT THE BIT!!

Thanks again,

I just got finished eating at a local Mexican restaurant and my dinner guest wanted to say something.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to stop in and thank everyone for their support. My brother has been filling me in on and I have read alot of posts from you guys. I just want to tell you how much it means to me and my wife to hear and read about all your support. The city has made me feel like part of the "Redskin Family" since we arrived.

I cant express how excited I, and the team, are about the direction the team is going. In my wildest dreams I couldn't have imagined something like this happening. I can't wait to get back and get started. At the same time there is so much unknown, but for once the unknown is looked forward to and excited about insted of dreaded or cautious. This team is headed for great things.

I love this site. It is refreshing to see a place that fans and people who know football can come and discuss their views and ideas in adult conversations. Well, at least some of you! You do have my brother on here. Don't you have a screening process or something.:silly:

I look forward to talking to yall again, and seeing you at FED EX next season. I'M CHOMPING AT THE BIT!!

Thanks again,

#11,

As one of the guys in charge of the 'screening process', its been hard to keep out all these guys who are huge fans of your gritty toughness. Your brother is one of them, but those of us who have been watching the Redskins for 30+ years know a good QB when we see one.

The QB of the Skins is a special role in this town, and you have already made us proud to have you there.

We cant WAIT to see how much you love working with Coach Gibbs.

My sincere thanks for stopping in and giving us your time.

Take care, and study up :)

-Eric Leichter

co-owner of Extremeskins

#11,

As one of the guys in charge of the 'screening process', its been hard to keep out all these guys who are huge fans of your gritty toughness. Your brother is one of them, but those of us who have been watching the Redskins for 30+ years know a good QB when we see one.

The QB of the Skins is a special role in this town, and you have already made us proud to have you there.

We cant WAIT to see how much you love working with Coach Gibbs.

My sincere thanks for stopping in and giving us your time.

Take care, and study up :)

-Eric Leichter

co-owner of Extremeskins

Wow, that's too damn cool.

You're the man Patrick, keep up the great work. I can't wait to see you on the field again next year. It's going to be absolutely sick.

I'm fawning like a little schoolgirl right now. How many message boards can claim their starting QB posted on them?

This might just be the highlight of my life. :)

Wow, that's too damn cool.

You're the man Patrick, keep up the great work. I can't wait to see you on the field again next year. It's going to be absolutely sick.

I'm fawning like a little schoolgirl right now. How many message boards can claim their starting QB posted on them?

This might just be the highlight of my life. :)

Archived