Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dinner Guest Says Hi

bayougator

Wait, am I actually having a Skins/Giants discussions with the QB of the Skins? This is pretty cool.

I have much respect for your toughness and abilities but you must go down at least twice next year.

Just beat those birds and star helmet rejects. :D

Man, I wish Kerry Collins did stuff like this.

And NOOOOO, I won't become a Redskins fan before any of you start suggesting it again!!!

Wait, am I actually having a Skins/Giants discussions with the QB of the Skins? This is pretty cool.

I have much respect for your toughness and abilities but you must go down at least twice next year.

Just beat those birds and star helmet rejects. :D

Man, I wish Kerry Collins did stuff like this.

And NOOOOO, I won't become a Redskins fan before any of you start suggesting it again!!!

Exactly. There's The coach. the Quarterback, the President. The official chain of command in the Washington DC area. We know's 'em when we see's 'em.Adn some liked what they saw way back when. Thanks for sharing Bayou. Not an easy task I'm sure at times, but it is appreciated.

:cheers:

Oh. And # 11, Joe and Doug said it best to you the other day I think. Enjoy the ride.

Exactly. There's The coach. the Quarterback, the President. The official chain of command in the Washington DC area. We know's 'em when we see's 'em.Adn some liked what they saw way back when. Thanks for sharing Bayou. Not an easy task I'm sure at times, but it is appreciated.

:cheers:

Oh. And # 11, Joe and Doug said it best to you the other day I think. Enjoy the ride.

#11 and bayou, thanks for letting us crazy fans into a bit of your life. We really appreciate it.

#11, you are a joy to watch and my kids are stuck watching you on tape as I teach them what it means to be a tough football player (high school coach here) There just aren't many Redskins fans out here, but I'll convert them soon enough.

Thanks again guys and I hope we continue to make you guys feel comfortable coming onto the board.

#11 and bayou, thanks for letting us crazy fans into a bit of your life. We really appreciate it.

#11, you are a joy to watch and my kids are stuck watching you on tape as I teach them what it means to be a tough football player (high school coach here) There just aren't many Redskins fans out here, but I'll convert them soon enough.

Thanks again guys and I hope we continue to make you guys feel comfortable coming onto the board.

Archived