Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dinner Guest Says Hi

bayougator

Patrick,

Thank you for chatting with us. Your big brother has been a great member of the crew here. I'm sure you're aware that Tom (GF) is a closet Redskins fan. He needs to be saved from that fate that is worse than death - being a Giants fan. Could you ask him personally to step into the light and join us? Thanks,

Vic

Patrick,

Thank you for chatting with us. Your big brother has been a great member of the crew here. I'm sure you're aware that Tom (GF) is a closet Redskins fan. He needs to be saved from that fate that is worse than death - being a Giants fan. Could you ask him personally to step into the light and join us? Thanks,

Vic

Originally posted by bayougator

Foots doing great. Ahead of schedule. Already walking on it.

Great news about the foot!!!

...and none of that hunting, can't have you tripping over a squirrel or something....

...ah yes, fishing. Perfect, sit rest, work out the wrist reeling in a big fish!! (thats what we will be seeing next year verses the cowpokes...You & Coach reeling in "the BIG fish" from Dallas!!!;)

Originally posted by bayougator

Foots doing great. Ahead of schedule. Already walking on it.

Great news about the foot!!!

...and none of that hunting, can't have you tripping over a squirrel or something....

...ah yes, fishing. Perfect, sit rest, work out the wrist reeling in a big fish!! (thats what we will be seeing next year verses the cowpokes...You & Coach reeling in "the BIG fish" from Dallas!!!;)

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

Well, even though I'm not a Skins fan, I am a huge football fan and appreciate the time you are giving. Especially to also answer questions from a rival fan.

Thank you and much luck next season and in your career (except when you play the Giants). :D

;) sure Tom, Sure

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

Well, even though I'm not a Skins fan, I am a huge football fan and appreciate the time you are giving. Especially to also answer questions from a rival fan.

Thank you and much luck next season and in your career (except when you play the Giants). :D

;) sure Tom, Sure

I'm so glad to see the QB of the Skins interacting with us here at Extremeskins.

I have to take some credit for landing you here in Washington, Pat. When I saw you in one of those post-season pre-draft bowl games I knew you were the QB for us--you had that "something" that the great ones do. It's the same thing Tom Brady had at Michigan(where I went to school.)

I was all over these darn boards begging Mr. Snyder to select you as our QB of the future. And it happened. I'll just assume he was reading one of my posts and felt the same way after seeing you in action.

Glad to have you with us, and you're in for a real treat with Coach Gibbs. You WILL be successful, just be patient and listen. You have a chance to be part of and make your own legend. With all your comebacks this year(and last) you are already cementing your own reputation around the league.

I'm so glad to see the QB of the Skins interacting with us here at Extremeskins.

I have to take some credit for landing you here in Washington, Pat. When I saw you in one of those post-season pre-draft bowl games I knew you were the QB for us--you had that "something" that the great ones do. It's the same thing Tom Brady had at Michigan(where I went to school.)

I was all over these darn boards begging Mr. Snyder to select you as our QB of the future. And it happened. I'll just assume he was reading one of my posts and felt the same way after seeing you in action.

Glad to have you with us, and you're in for a real treat with Coach Gibbs. You WILL be successful, just be patient and listen. You have a chance to be part of and make your own legend. With all your comebacks this year(and last) you are already cementing your own reputation around the league.

#11 - I too want to thank you for stopping by. This has been great. I have complete confidence you will improve 10-fold with Gibbs coaching this year. Best of luck to you and all the team this coming year from the frozen north, currently -10 degrees up here.

May you and your family enjoy many, many great years in D.C.

#11 - I too want to thank you for stopping by. This has been great. I have complete confidence you will improve 10-fold with Gibbs coaching this year. Best of luck to you and all the team this coming year from the frozen north, currently -10 degrees up here.

May you and your family enjoy many, many great years in D.C.

Archived