Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dinner Guest Says Hi

bayougator

Originally posted by bayougator

Talked to many of them. Everyone has the same opinion. JACKED!!!

Many on this board hasn't slept more than a few hours since the news broke :rubeyes:

all I can envision is Bugel turning the piglets (don't tell Jansen & thomas I said that ;) ) into the next Hoggs, a power running game, and those long bombs to Coles, Gardner and company.

Then Seeing a aggressive defense, other teams fear.......

JACKED is the right word :laugh:

Originally posted by bayougator

Talked to many of them. Everyone has the same opinion. JACKED!!!

Many on this board hasn't slept more than a few hours since the news broke :rubeyes:

all I can envision is Bugel turning the piglets (don't tell Jansen & thomas I said that ;) ) into the next Hoggs, a power running game, and those long bombs to Coles, Gardner and company.

Then Seeing a aggressive defense, other teams fear.......

JACKED is the right word :laugh:

#11,

You will have a new experience at FedEx next year.... you will have to start telling us fans there to SHUT UP when youre trying to bark signals.

You havent heard just how loud we Washington fans can be yet, and I cant wait to hear it again myself....... its been too long.

#11,

You will have a new experience at FedEx next year.... you will have to start telling us fans there to SHUT UP when youre trying to bark signals.

You havent heard just how loud we Washington fans can be yet, and I cant wait to hear it again myself....... its been too long.

Archived