Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dinner Guest Says Hi

bayougator

I just thought about it--I want to challenge Patrick Ramsey in Madden PC online!

He can pick any team he wants, even if he wants to cheese it up with Mike Vick.

But beware, I'm surgical with the passing game!

And 979, I'm thinkin it's more like Vader looking at his son then at the Emperor and throwing him down the reactor shaft--since the Skins are the Light Side , Tom will finally redeem himself.

Maybe during the super bowl when Patrick is leading the Skins on a game-winning drive, he'll finally burst out "HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!"

I just thought about it--I want to challenge Patrick Ramsey in Madden PC online!

He can pick any team he wants, even if he wants to cheese it up with Mike Vick.

But beware, I'm surgical with the passing game!

And 979, I'm thinkin it's more like Vader looking at his son then at the Emperor and throwing him down the reactor shaft--since the Skins are the Light Side , Tom will finally redeem himself.

Maybe during the super bowl when Patrick is leading the Skins on a game-winning drive, he'll finally burst out "HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!"

Its the least we can do DH with all the work and effort that you and Blade and the rest of the gang do to make the board worth while.

We really appreciate it. Heck, if it wasn't for you guys, we wouldn't even have the opportunity.

Thanks.

Its the least we can do DH with all the work and effort that you and Blade and the rest of the gang do to make the board worth while.

We really appreciate it. Heck, if it wasn't for you guys, we wouldn't even have the opportunity.

Thanks.

Hey Patrick,

I've been a Skins fan for a very long time. I'm talking G. Allen, Sonny and Billy days.

Anyway, everyone here and across Redskins universe is totally pumped having you as our QB.

Obviously, all I can tell you is what I've observed, but Coach Gibbs is probably the best coach in the history of the NFL and you will see a world of difference.

Especially in the number tylenol you'll need on Monday mornings.;)

Here's to you #11. Heal up and let's get ready to kick some arse.

RF4L (RedskinFan4Life)

Hey Patrick,

I've been a Skins fan for a very long time. I'm talking G. Allen, Sonny and Billy days.

Anyway, everyone here and across Redskins universe is totally pumped having you as our QB.

Obviously, all I can tell you is what I've observed, but Coach Gibbs is probably the best coach in the history of the NFL and you will see a world of difference.

Especially in the number tylenol you'll need on Monday mornings.;)

Here's to you #11. Heal up and let's get ready to kick some arse.

RF4L (RedskinFan4Life)

Mr Giants Fan,

You will be a skins fan because the Giants are done my friend. Your new coach is over rated and a dictator, we now have THE COACH, THE QB and not to mention #56. Jump on the bandwagon now not next november when we are winning the division.

Arrington Hitz Hard!!

Mr Giants Fan,

You will be a skins fan because the Giants are done my friend. Your new coach is over rated and a dictator, we now have THE COACH, THE QB and not to mention #56. Jump on the bandwagon now not next november when we are winning the division.

Arrington Hitz Hard!!

Archived