Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dinner Guest Says Hi

bayougator

Well the one time I decide to go to bed early and look what I miss out on. Thanks BG, #11, for doing this. I always thought you would be successful in the NFL when watching you play against ECU in college.

This board is absolutey the BEST with great members and run by awesome people who make it this way. Thanks Blade for what you do!

Well the one time I decide to go to bed early and look what I miss out on. Thanks BG, #11, for doing this. I always thought you would be successful in the NFL when watching you play against ECU in college.

This board is absolutey the BEST with great members and run by awesome people who make it this way. Thanks Blade for what you do!

Good luck next year Patrick. We'll be behind you all the way.

Hopefully the Redskin 12th man (like at RFK) will show up next

year. Take care of your voice in preseason...you'll need it for

the first home game.

Must admit...it did me proud to see you use words like "ya'll". :laugh:

psst...Bayou can't you do better than take your brother to

a Mexican Resturant and load him up on refried beans. What's wrong with a good Seafood resturant. Patrick you come here and I'll show you some real cooking!

Good luck next year Patrick. We'll be behind you all the way.

Hopefully the Redskin 12th man (like at RFK) will show up next

year. Take care of your voice in preseason...you'll need it for

the first home game.

Must admit...it did me proud to see you use words like "ya'll". :laugh:

psst...Bayou can't you do better than take your brother to

a Mexican Resturant and load him up on refried beans. What's wrong with a good Seafood resturant. Patrick you come here and I'll show you some real cooking!

Bayougator I love the fact your brother is not only tough and has a great arm but the fact he is smart. Joe Gibbs can tell who are good people at heart and he will love him for that. He will become great under the help of the new coaching staff and will have to work his butt off but it will be well worth it. Keep up the good work.

Bayougator I love the fact your brother is not only tough and has a great arm but the fact he is smart. Joe Gibbs can tell who are good people at heart and he will love him for that. He will become great under the help of the new coaching staff and will have to work his butt off but it will be well worth it. Keep up the good work.

Damn my favorite Redskin and I don't even get to say howdy doo. Once again old BCS arrives too late to party. :(

This is almost as bad as the time I missed out on my chance to make out with "Deep Throat Diane" in high school...

I was sitting across from her at a house party and she gave me the eye-- that's the "let's get busy eye", in case you're wondering.

I hesitated for a moment-- hey I was only 15-- and that's all it took. Big Stretch, the captain of the basketbal team and most popular guy at school -- all six foot seven inches of him-- barrelled in the front door to raucus cheers, high fives, and claps.

The next thing you know Deep Throat Diane makes a bee line straight for him and they both make a hasty exit to the back seat of Big Stretch's minivan.

Leaving me to forever wonder what might have been...sigh.

Dagnabit.

;)

Damn my favorite Redskin and I don't even get to say howdy doo. Once again old BCS arrives too late to party. :(

This is almost as bad as the time I missed out on my chance to make out with "Deep Throat Diane" in high school...

I was sitting across from her at a house party and she gave me the eye-- that's the "let's get busy eye", in case you're wondering.

I hesitated for a moment-- hey I was only 15-- and that's all it took. Big Stretch, the captain of the basketbal team and most popular guy at school -- all six foot seven inches of him-- barrelled in the front door to raucus cheers, high fives, and claps.

The next thing you know Deep Throat Diane makes a bee line straight for him and they both make a hasty exit to the back seat of Big Stretch's minivan.

Leaving me to forever wonder what might have been...sigh.

Dagnabit.

;)

Man how in the world did I miss this? :thud:

The one night I decide to call it fairly early and actually get some graphics work done and I miss the thread of all threads. :doh:

Wow! That's about all I can say! How cool is it to have the internet? In Gibbs first stint this wasn't even remotely possible. Not only does #11 come here and "hang" out, but even talks a little smack! Now that's what I'm talkin about!

It's just as cool that his BG is a regular, too cool! :thud:

Oh well Thanks for stoppin buy #11, hopefully I'll be around the next time! :)

Boy what a week! My wife thinks I'm insane! My dad called me and held the phone up to the TV for Bugel's interview with Michael and lemme tell ya I was ready to go hit something! I was jacked up too! It's great to hear that the guys are all jacked up, because they all looked kind of shellshocked at first. They deserve to share in the excitement and hope that this brings back to the team. They've suffered a heck of a lot more than we have as fans and that's saying a lot!

Man how in the world did I miss this? :thud:

The one night I decide to call it fairly early and actually get some graphics work done and I miss the thread of all threads. :doh:

Wow! That's about all I can say! How cool is it to have the internet? In Gibbs first stint this wasn't even remotely possible. Not only does #11 come here and "hang" out, but even talks a little smack! Now that's what I'm talkin about!

It's just as cool that his BG is a regular, too cool! :thud:

Oh well Thanks for stoppin buy #11, hopefully I'll be around the next time! :)

Boy what a week! My wife thinks I'm insane! My dad called me and held the phone up to the TV for Bugel's interview with Michael and lemme tell ya I was ready to go hit something! I was jacked up too! It's great to hear that the guys are all jacked up, because they all looked kind of shellshocked at first. They deserve to share in the excitement and hope that this brings back to the team. They've suffered a heck of a lot more than we have as fans and that's saying a lot!

Archived