Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dinner Guest Says Hi

bayougator

Originally posted by LadyNRedskinsfan

lol crankytodd....to my credit, i posted here a few days ago when gibbs was hired....the computer i use now is really slow, once i have my computer up and running, ill be a regular poster. i love my redskins.....

It's ok L&R. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, I just thought it was pretty funny. :silly:

Besides, Extremeskins.com is like Pringles. Once you start posting, you can't stop! (As you can see by my ridiculously high post count.... being in school leaves you with a lot of time to post).

I too crashed early last night. Can't win:(

Not much I can say that hasn't been posted except......Pat, you need to hook up with John Hall in FL. The fishing in this area is outstanding, and I sware I wont stalk you guys for even a minute:rolleyes::laugh:

We love ya down here...............Kick arse, and take names

:cheers:

I too crashed early last night. Can't win:(

Not much I can say that hasn't been posted except......Pat, you need to hook up with John Hall in FL. The fishing in this area is outstanding, and I sware I wont stalk you guys for even a minute:rolleyes::laugh:

We love ya down here...............Kick arse, and take names

Oh man, I've only been here for 2 seconds, and it gets cooler and cooler. Patrick, you're the man! I have so much respect for you, keep up the good work, you've got Gibbs on your side so that's all you can do. I know I'm late to this thread, but when I saw this I had to say something to you.

I was at the game in Atlanta when both you and Coles had career highs. It was so cool, I had never been to a pro football game before, so that was like the best way to go to your first game!

You're the best!!! :notworthy

Oh man, I've only been here for 2 seconds, and it gets cooler and cooler. Patrick, you're the man! I have so much respect for you, keep up the good work, you've got Gibbs on your side so that's all you can do. I know I'm late to this thread, but when I saw this I had to say something to you.

I was at the game in Atlanta when both you and Coles had career highs. It was so cool, I had never been to a pro football game before, so that was like the best way to go to your first game!

You're the best!!! :notworthy

Dang IT!!!!! I missed the conversation with Mr Ramsey and BG. I would like to ask both of them to come to North Dakota to hunt nad fish I will pay the bill for both of them if they would like to come up and see the last state that is not commercialized. It is on me boys, one or both if you would like to hunt and fish for free!!!! I cant wait to see the skins next year.

Better late than never, I guess;) I did not see any of this until after the end of the Eagles/Packers game. It was fun reading most of the posts.

I would like to say "hey" and thanks to BG and #11 for stopping by to say "hi".

We got our groove on and a good thing goin'.........

Hey........

I thought I was BG. You know? IAMBG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!

First you extremeskin rats leave Art, Om and me out of your little discussion, then you threaten to rob my house of my BEER supply

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46973

and then you let somone else have my name just cuz their brother plays a little ball? WHat's the world coming to?:silly:

Since it is Mr.#11's brother, I'll let him off the hook.........:laugh:

That was really cool of you all serioulsy. To give us fans some interaction like that..........Man I am speechless. You are a class act PR. Humblest fan loving dude I've had the pleasure of watching play for the Skins.

Watching you tough it out last year, your respect level skyrocketed with the fans and the rest of the league. Now you deserve to be protected by the New School hogs and play for the best coach of all time.

Oh and it's going to be a nice perk that you'll get to wear a big fat diamond ring with some Roman Numerals on it:applause:

Hey P-Ram, I have one quick question if you happen to wander in here and read my post.

You've shown your toughness as a QB. You've got good poise in the pocket a strong arm, good field vision, and good accuracy.

What do you feel you need to, or want to, work on in the off season? Was there anything you felt as if you could be better with, let's say maybe quicker release or mobility in the pocket, etc.? Just wondering.

Either way, thanks in advance for your input. I can't wait to see you flourish under the Gibbs administration. Keep up the good work, and just keep getting better.

Originally posted by IAMBG

First you extremeskin rats leave Art, Om and me out of your little discussion, then you threaten to rob my house of my BEER supply

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46973

Threaten? We didn't threaten. We conquered. Guess you need to go all the way through that thread. :silly:

Now, I'm off to join PCS in finishing off them kegs. That is unless this subject gets dragged into another thread. :silly:

Originally posted by TK421"JACKED"

Threaten? We didn't threaten. We conquered. Guess you need to go all the way through that thread. :silly:

Now, I'm off to join PCS in finishing off them kegs. That is unless this subject gets dragged into another thread. :silly:

Y'all are just flat out crazy...............:thud: :silly:

Archived