Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 Rookie camp/OTA/Training camp thread.

14 minutes ago, philibusters said:

There was an OTA today according to the schedule.  I am assuming it was not open to the media because we are not hearing anything about it.

Correct on both, and the media will be there tomorrow so we should be getting some good content. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, redskinss said:

Wouldn't you rather get a cheese pizza?

In two years this guy has 1 catch for 3 yards.

What is it about him that you find interesting?

I've been studying the draft for a while now pretty closely and I've liked him ever since he came out of Texas Tech. I think he just needs an opportunity and although we now have Luke, he is the type of WR IMO this offense could use. 

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/erik-ezukanma-texas-tech-wr-nfl-draft-scouting-report-2022/

April 27, 2022 | 10:15 AM EDT

Every cycle, you have players that you’re higher on than the consensus. This year, that player for me is Texas Tech WR Erik Ezukanma, whose scouting report is still woefully underrated heading into the 2022 NFL Draft. There are always a lot of factors at play when evaluating the wide receiver position, but I’m confident that Ezukanma has the physical tools to be a dynamic weapon at the next level.

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

So Nabers already in on the Giants arrogance when it comes to them versus Washington.  I'ld love to break that odd dominance that team has over us

He can say that, but he's gonna spend all day on the sidelines pissed that Danny Dimes is chucking ducks and his college QB is making his boys look like idiots.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

So Nabers already in on the Giants arrogance when it comes to them versus Washington.  I'ld love to break that odd dominance that team has over us

This gives me stronger ammunition for my loathing of the Gnats. I detest that team and their inexplicable dominance over us has to come to a merciful end in short order. I find them more arrogant than almost any other team, and it is specifically directed at us. They’ve earned that right because we had a terrible POS owner and every facet of our team/organization reflected his ineptitude. Thank god change is in the air. I want to beat them almost more than anyone. That screw turns shortly & hopefully this upcoming season. 

• Like 7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

3 hours ago, sinews said:

Correct on both, and the media will be there tomorrow so we should be getting some good content. 

Thank goodness, work has crawled anytime we're not making front office hires or signing free agents or getting to see Jayden throw :)

14 hours ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

This gives me stronger ammunition for my loathing of the Gnats. I detest that team and their inexplicable dominance over us has to come to a merciful end in short order. I find them more arrogant than almost any other team, and it is specifically directed at us. They’ve earned that right because we had a terrible POS owner and every facet of our team/organization reflected his ineptitude. Thank god change is in the air. I want to beat them almost more than anyone. That screw turns shortly & hopefully this upcoming season. 

I'm with you. They are by far my most hated team in the division now.

• Like 6

17 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

**** that....I used to have great respect for Nabers,  now he can kiss my ass and we OWN this team's number for the next decade plus.   The tables will be turning soon enough......

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

It's by the far the most obnoxious team relating to us for eons.  Among a litany of things I recall one of their beat reporters said once after they had a down year that asking the players about it -- the most dissappointing thing for them was losing to Washington because no matter what happens good or bad in the season the one constant they feel they should count on is beating Washington.

I think it was Wynn eons ago who said he played for both teams and the thing is witth the Giants its part of their culture that they expect to dominate Washington.

The Giants have been nightmarrish level awful against Philly and Dallas but for whatever reason can still beat this team whether they are having a good, mediocre or bad season.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1

I wish these reporters would ask some harder questions.

At the left tackle spot you've got Cornelius Lucas and Brandon coleman, what are you looking for in them specifically. 

That's a softball question and easily answered with a standard reply.

I'm no reporter but I'd love to hear a question like, at the left tackle position you've got Cornelius Lucas a career backup/swing tackle and brandon coleman a 3rd round rookie who many believe will be a guard at the nfl level, many fans are concerned by this especially with a rookie quarterback, what do you say to those fans to alleviate some of those concerns.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I wish these reporters would ask some harder questions.

At the left tackle spot you've got Cornelius Lucas and Brandon coleman, what are you looking for in them specifically. 

That's a softball question and easily answered with a standard reply.

"Cornelius Lucas is a clown and Brandon Coleman probably sucks, so how are you going to prevent JayDen from dying back there?"

Edited by DiscoBob
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, DiscoBob said:

"Cornelius Lucas is a clown and Brandon Coleman probably sucks, so how are you going to prevent JayDen from dying back there?"

Yeah pretty much but maybe in a slightly less abrasive way.

Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can't blame Allen for feeling that way. I'd be ready to hit the road too if I felt I was starting all over again with the old regime. 

Glad he gave the new regime and their build a chance.

• Like 2