Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

Reaves is my favorite signing so far. Dude bleeds team colors. When he was cut, he was still tweeting out positive things for us. 

Just an absolute dog and leader that has earned every second he has spent in the NFL.

I can't help but notice that a lot of these guys we're bringing in, Ekeler, Luvu, Reaves kinda Alligetti all unddrafted guys that have earned their place in this league.

Just a pack of dogs.

Yeah, Reaves is great, incredible positive and puts everything he has. Still one of my favorite videos from the past few years is when he made the Pro Bowl team:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

You folks should all be fired from your jobs. Mocking people because they like their food a certain way. Utterly preposterous. I pay my hard earned money just to get made fun of. Abhorrent customer service. I don't think I will ever go to a restaurant to buy steak ever again. Thanks for letting me know how judgmental waiters and cooks are. It's my stomach and my money. I'll wipe dog poo on my dag on steak and eat it if I feel like it.

• Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

You folks should all be fired from your jobs. Mocking people because they like their food a certain way. Utterly preposterous. I pay my hard earned money just to get made fun of. Abhorrent customer service. I don't think I will ever go to a restaurant to buy steak ever again. Thanks for letting me know how judgmental waiters and cooks are. It's my stomach and my money. I'll wipe dog poo on my dag on steak and eat it if I feel like it.

image.gif.b443697bbe5907ce920a0ac2f8aab2e0.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

1 minute ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

I'm one of the only restaurant professionals on here, and the one who has your back. Don't lay it on us. 

1 minute ago, CobraCommander said:

image.gif.b443697bbe5907ce920a0ac2f8aab2e0.gif

Right? All these charcol charlies bust his chops and we get the blame.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Should of just ordered a think burger!  

Theres a place in Ocean City that has on their menu. "If you want your steak well done order chicken". I wish I could remember which restaurant it was so I could post it. :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I never understand why these dudes fathers cant let go and always have to **** it up for them. I get that they had to be super involved to help them get there. But they are there now....enjoy what you helped to build and get out of the way. 

I say this with a 2y/o tho so I assume when you gat that far into the game it gets harder to separate yourself. 

BUT DAYM

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

I'll wipe dog poo on my dag on steak and eat it if I feel like it.

That probably tastes better then an overcooked steak with ketchup

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

Probably won't notice on a well done steak anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I never understand why these dudes fathers cant let go and always have to **** it up for them. I get that they had to be super involved to help them get there. But they are there now....enjoy what you helped to build and get out of the way. 

I say this with a 2y/o tho so I assume when you gat that far into the game it gets harder to separate yourself. 

BUT DAYM

Yea, man. Whole Ball Family says hello...😬

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

BUT DAYM

Football dads are literally the worst parents in sports. And they are just as bad in high school. 

5 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Theres a place in Ocean City that has on their menu. "If you want your steak well done order chicken". I wish I could remember which restaurant it was so I could post it. :)

I said, "think burger" and meant "thick burger" and changed it but you knew what I was saying.  If you remember that restaurant in OC let me know.  If I'm back up that way with the wife, we'll eat there if the food is good. :) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RWJ said:

I said, "think burger" and meant "thick burger" and changed it but you knew what I was saying.  If you remember that restaurant in OC let me know.  If I'm back up that way with the wife, we'll eat there if the food is good. :) 

It might be Bull on the Beach. But I am not sure. 

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Birdlives said:

The Chargers have 2 hours to settle 33 milly in cap space. Personally I hope they free up one of their pass rushers. Would like a Bosa or Mack as a final sure up to our DE room.

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/los-angeles-chargers

After Williams cut, closer to 7 million.  A restructure is more likely I'd think to bridge that difference.