Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

1 minute ago, ThatNFLChick said:

I really don't want him tbh

I think I'd be down for it, but prefer to get something reasonable done at LT in free agency and then get a WR in the 2nd round.

• Like 2

Just now, Bifflog said:

I think I'd be down for it, but prefer to get something reasonable done at LT in free agency and then get a WR in the 2nd round.

Why not get all 3 ...I'm getting greedy now at Peter's is spoiling us haha ....and Brown is definitely a burner, dude can fly 

34 minutes ago, illone said:

I guess this is what free agency is supposed to feel like?

Only if you have spent 30 years being run by Dan Snyder with the last four of those having Ron Rivera in charge of personnel. This is fun, but hopefully never again.

3 minutes ago, Kalu44 said:

We can easily draft a deep threat, rather than sign Hollywood to a multi-year deal. But i guess he would have familiarity with Kilff's system.

Perhaps. We tried Dyami Brown. Hollywood Brown is as good a deep threat as there is though. 

Edited by Chump Bailey
  • Like 2

Just now, RWJ said:

Too many WRs in the draft that we can get on the cheap for multiple years. All that is needed is an OT, IMO.  

Let’s just keep on adding excellent players to make us better I say.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Only if you have spent 30 years being run by Dan Snyder with the last four of those having Ron Rivera in charge of personnel. This is fun, but hopefully never again.

3 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

With so many 1 year deals, it will technically happen again next year (on a smaller scale). But I know what you mean.

22 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

Peters acquired more talent in 30 hours than Rivera did in 4 years.  And Peters didn't mortgage the future to do it either.

Yep, Rivera must be stunned that this team is not running it back with his roster.

Screen Shot 2024-03-12 at 5.26.25 PM.png

• Haha 8

4 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Too many WRs in the draft that we can get on the cheap for multiple years. All that is needed is an OT, IMO.  

Agreed, if we talking signing a free WR at this point I don't know why we let Samuels walk...

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Yep, Rivera must be stunned that this team is not running it back with his roster.

Screen Shot 2024-03-12 at 5.26.25 PM.png

You should probably put that quote on your signature, SIP.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Interesting I guess

He can be a Will LB.  He is more of a SS.    But definitiely hybrid player.

Quinn talked about in his defense he likes to move players around without always having defined roles.  Chinn is a chess piece like that.

He's sort of a poor man's JOK(Browns) but IMO as talented as JOK so it will be interesting to see if they can maximize his talent.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Wayne_Millner said:

I would still like to grab one of the OTs and also draft one with one of the 2nd round picks

I think we are going to have too. Even if we sign a vet to play it this year it is going to be a one year type deal. That is clearly what their plan is. Keep cap space available every year to plug holes until you have drafted a championship level roster. It is quite brilliant actually imo. 

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, BurgundyBooger said:

I still can't believe Ron said that.

On a day like today it makes his comments look even more ridiculous.

In all of my years following the team I can't recall such a roster dump -- replacement.

Ron was a super nice guy.  But he might have been an even worse GM than Bruce and Vinny and just as delusional as both of them albiet much classier than them.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 4
  • Thumb up 1