Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

5 minutes ago, Chump Bailey said:

I'm usually pretty good with players. LB Frankie Luvu is not one of them. 

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/frankie-luvu/32004c55-5665-2601-f81e-ce1ca7ecd501

He was a tweener without elite athletic traits. He definitely developed his game in the NFL i guess. I can honestly say I dont remember the guy from the draft thread. Not that it matters. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

Jayron Kearse really would be a great fit in the S/LB role. Wonder if we are waiting to see if Curl gets the deal he’s looking for. 

Can you imagine Chop Robinson on the other end now.....Oh man.

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

4 minutes ago, oraphus said:

Davis can also play his more natural role and wont have to think as much... this signing can also make Davis play and look much better in this D.. i am excited!

Me too… me too very excited… I was bashed earlier on this thread abkut signing Patrick Queen (who we still might sign who knows, but I’ll stand by my assessment of Queen, he wasn’t the player we saw this past season till Smith got there and it was his walk season) this signing imho is definitely more $ friendly and imho for a guy who is better then Queen and is a stand alone guy where I don’t think Patrick Queen is… I love this signing right here…. Players don’t have to be the big names guys… players like Luvu are simply just players….

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, lovemaskins said:

Now who’s the playmaker on the backend!? 

Forrest should be healthy. I'd expect to see him make a quantum leap in this scheme. Wouldnt mind if Curl is brought back, but even if he isnt, I think Butler has a chance to make some noise also.

• Thumb up 3

Listening to a Panthers reporter who covered him.  He said he was the emotional leader in that locker room -- the heart and soul of that defense on the field and off the field.  Plays with his hair on fire.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 10
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, LaRonDontLikeUgly said:

Just peeped Panthers' message board and their fans are definitely more miserable than us right now 🤣

The Frankie thread is exploding and everyone is super pissed they didn't match our offer - Makes me super stoked about the signing 

Boys fans think its a good signing. I have been on their board quite a bit today watching the meltdowns over us poaching their players. 

frank-luvu-to-washington.522767

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Command The 414 said:

Me too… me too very excited… I was bashed earlier on this thread abkut signing Patrick Queen (who we still might sign who knows, but I’ll stand by my assessment of Queen, he wasn’t the player we saw this past season till Smith got there and it was his walk season) this signing imho is definitely more $ friendly and imho for a guy who is better then Queen and is a stand alone guy where I don’t think Patrick Queen is… I love this signing right here…. Players don’t have to be the big names guys… players like Luvu are simply just players….

I agreed with you, FWIW. Queen was trending towards “bust” before they acquired Smith and salvaged him. And Queen isn’t a MLB, doesn’t wear the green dot, and would displace Davis rather than fill a hole.

This is a smarter and better signing than Queen would have been. I’m sick of trying to get big money FA’s to do things they didn’t/couldn’t do with their previous teams. 

Edited by Conn
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Listening to a Panthers reporter who covered him.  He said he was the emotional leader in that locker room -- the heart and soul of that defense on the field and off the field.  Plays with his hair on fire.

who’s that remind us of to a degree? Not since the days London Fletcher comes to mind.. the heart and soul aspect of this team has been a huge void for many many a year… we need a guy like this, brings his teammates up emotionally 

Edited by Command The 414

1 minute ago, Command The 414 said:

who’s that remind us of to a degree? Not since the days London Fletcher comes to mind

Yep that's who was running through my mind listening to him.

Also, granted no one is Parsons, but this dude is one of the better pass rushing LBs in the NFL so Quinn can use him as a chess piece

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

Jayron Kearse really would be a great fit in the S/LB role. Wonder if we are waiting to see if Curl gets the deal he’s looking for. 

how bout Simmons from Denver at S? 

11 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I'm officially hot and bothered watching some of these Luvu highlights...

I was feeling the same way watching kb13’s Washington cowboy video earlier in the thread today.

• Like 1