Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

I’m really intrigued by both Devin White and Jadaveon Clowney. Clowney is 31 but really had a resurgence last year, and he would probably be willing to sign a 1 or 2 year deal so that we don’t tie up to much cap to an aging player down the road. 

They both have top 5 overall draft pedigree, so you know the talent is there with them.

• Like 1

I do think FA is very different now, so many top players get taken off the market with the tag for example. And the top teams generally do their best to retain their own. So for me when FA opens I’d say you are almost starting at the tier 2 level…

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

Oh no! That's awful. What idiots. We're gonna suck this year.

Who?

First Peter's misses out on Mac Jones and now this. Front office is laying an egg In FA.

• Haha 5

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

@KDawg is going to go nuts when he finds out we are letting Scoota Harris go.  Peters is sleeping at the wheel

Peters is driving well. You know you are all in on Peters!  😉

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

Given we are all but nailed on to go rookie QB, we could make a serious push in FA to solidify our IOL, couple of guards, Center, very achievable 

If all they do is bolster the O line.  Get an edge.  Get a LB.  I'll be happy.  I want more than that.  But those are the fundamental spots IMO.

2 minutes ago, Chris 44 said:

First Peter's misses out on Mac Jones and now this. Front office is laying an egg In FA.

I just hope Zach Wilson doesn't slip by him next.  The off season feels like is slipping by this team already.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

If all they do is bolster the O line.  Get an edge.  Get a LB.  I'll be happy.  I want more than that.  But those are the fundamental spots IMO.

Don't you think we need to get one of these free agent safety's? If we can add Queen and a safety the defense gets significantly better.

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I just hope Zach Wilson doesn't slip by him next.  The off season feels like is slipping by this team already.

I'm very unimpressed with this front office. I long for the days of Bruce and Vinny.

• Haha 1

Just now, Chris 44 said:

I'm very unimpressed with this front office. I long for the days of Bruce and Vinny.

Wake up and smell the coffee, C44!  Let Peters and Co. work.  It's all good! :) 

• Like 1

Just now, kingdaddy said:

Don't you think we need to get one of these free agent safety's? If we can add Queen and a safety the defense gets significantly better.

I want safety, TE, CB.  Beyond the positons I mentioned.

But lets protect our rookie QB.  I am tired of the trash O line.

Quinn is a masestro with the D line.  Lets give him some tools to work with on that front and not waste Payne and Allen

And a Mike LB type IMO can change this defense.

Those 3 spots to me are more important. 

As for Patrick Queen, one of my favs before that draft.  Late bloomer of a player.  But he's more of a weakside type.  Similar to Jamin.  they need a middle LB who can call the defense.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Yeah i’d throw safety into that mix too. But I’d love to see multiple deals on some of the better OL available.

• Like 1