Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

Just now, mac8887 said:

I wonder if there is a surprise team talking to Kirk Cousins? You would think if it was between just the Vikes and the Falcons we’d already know.

You mean my theory of Chicago is still possible :movefast:

4 minutes ago, Redskins 2021 said:

Armstrong contract will be ok a little expensive but coach wanted him and gm signed off he can play. We need to sign a second DE. 

Thats why I wanted Fowler. A part timer is fine. I want KJ Henry to get his share of snaps on the other side as well. I think the guy can play. And was getting better with every snap last year. 

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Thats why I wanted Fowler. A part timer is fine. I want KJ Henry to get his share of snaps on the other side as well. I think the guy can play. And was getting better with every snap last year. 

I think we will get Fowler also

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sinews said:

Key words for Armstrong are "up to" or "max." Contract is probably laden with incentives. 

Agree, got to think it more like 12m PY before incentives. Either way it’s the going rate these days.

• Like 1

Just now, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Does the Armstrong signing shut the door on a Danielle Hunter signing? That's who I really want us to sign........

Cost locked the door on Hunter, before it could even be opened.

• Sad 1