Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

4 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

I think we've found a potential mascot...at least he's got that fighting spirit this team lacks:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/21/politics/commander-biden-secret-service-bites-white-house/index.html

Bidens’ dog, Commander, bit Secret Service personnel in at least 24 incidents, records show

7229049345744f309abf9bc5c4209d29.webp

"We are going to run and put our bodies on people in a violent manner." -Joe Whitt, Jr.

33 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

You can have a veggie sandwich as well. Meat is optional. I wasn’t writing a nuanced reply. A burrito is absolutely a sandwich. 

30 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Liar...lol totally isnt. How come its only the hippies that think this?!?

Ok genuises.

What about these delicious concoctions ?

Sandwich or not ?

image.png.6210bbae6001eb9cae7868794c2359fd.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1

The Oxford dictionary defines sandwich as any meat cheese or filling between two pieces of bread.

So, the question of whether a burrito or a wrap qualifies as a sandwich,  seems to be a question of whether a tortilla qualifies as bread 

I vote not.

Although a tortilla is described as an unleavened Flatbread, so ...😁

Edited by Spearfeather
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Spearfeather said:

The Oxford dictionary defines sandwich as any meat cheese or filling between two pieces of bread.

So, the question of whether a burrito or a wrap qualifies as a sandwich,  seems to be a question of whether a tortilla qualifies as bread 

I vote not.

Although a tortilla is described as an unleavened Flatbread, so ...

I follow that up with Merriam-Webster noting that -- while it does mention "two or more slices of bread or a split roll having a filling in between" -- it also notes "something resembling a sandwich." 

11 minutes ago, Spearfeather said:

I vote not.

Although a tortilla is described as an unleavened Flatbread, so ...😁

Wraps are an abomination. A foul, pseudo-healthy alternative to the real thing. Give me hot corned beef and pastrami, swiss cheese, cole slaw, and russian dressing on butter, toasted rye.

YARN | Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment. | The  Simpsons (1989) - S04E13 Comedy | Video clips by quotes | 40b296aa | 紗

• Haha 4
  • Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, Professor_Nutter_Butter said:

I follow that up with Merriam-Webster noting that -- while it does mention "two or more slices of bread or a split roll having a filling in between" -- it also notes "something resembling a sandwich." 

Everybody loves recursive definitions :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Lettuce wrap is just another version of a spring roll

I'm old enough to remember when a spring roll meant something entirely different and a lot more fun.

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, Professor_Nutter_Butter said:

My God, this thread has gone off the rails. And clearly it's a sandwich. 

Listen Here, sugary peanut butter sandwich guy, this thread is right where it's supposed to be!

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Listen Here, sugary peanut butter sandwich guy, this thread is right where it's supposed to be!

Nutter butter is a cookie sandwich. We'll lump that with ice cream sandwiches.  Which are also...AMAZING

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1