Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

I think you have to take any reports about the draft or trades this time of year with an entire block of salt. Just assume that everyone is exploring all the opportunities and trying to misdirect other teams.

I'd be surprised if the Bears had only received five inquiries about the #1 pick--and they'll try to see how far they can drive up the bidding. If the offer becomes large enough, at some point you can't refuse. Same for the Commanders with the second pick.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Not sure why the Eagles would literally trade the entire farm to move up for a receiver. AJ Brown and DeVonta Smith is a hell of a combo.

AJ Brown could be a trade candidate. If they can get a top receive on a rookie salary, I can see the Eagles doing that.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, FootballZombie said:

Gotta imagine the Eagles would try to package players and picks to move up.

Hurts, and some ones for Williams. 

Maybe AJ too. Dump the cancers on someone else.

Hurts and AJ are cancers?? I don’t think so. Both are top-five at their position and better than anyone we’ve had in a long, long time.

1 minute ago, woodpecker said:

Hurts and AJ are cancers?? I don’t think so. Both are top-five at their position and better than anyone we’ve had in a long, long time.

I agree. The question with Hurts is whether he's good enough to win a SB. He looked that way for a while this past season but then came crashing back to Earth. AJ is a cornerstone piece, by contrast. You have to expect diva behavior out of a star wideout.

1 minute ago, profusion said:

I agree. The question with Hurts is whether he's good enough to win a SB. He looked that way for a while this past season but then came crashing back to Earth. AJ is a cornerstone piece, by contrast. You have to expect diva behavior out of a star wideout.

If they are going to number 1 it’s for a quarterback. Hurts contract would be a lot of dead money for Eagles. Hurts also gives me a little Russel Wilson vibes. 3 years ago Russ couldn’t do any wrong. 

13 minutes ago, profusion said:

Well, he came about as close to winning a SB as you can without actually doing it. And by all accounts, he played very well in the Super Bowl.

11 minutes ago, lavar1156 said:

Play action always seemed more effective under center. No idea why OC's shifted toward shotgun.

Maybe Gibbs was right all along in hating the shotgun 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He's not my top choice.  But I'll say, I don't think I can recall a head coaching candidate that has so many passionate advocates as Raheem Morris.  Heck even the people who covered him here gush.

I think his only roadblock might be @RWJ?  

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 2
  • Haha 10

10 minutes ago, woodpecker said:

Maybe Gibbs was right all along in hating the shotgun 😁

That was then and this is now. The game evolved. Even 2.0 was out of touch with the modern game and we were treated to Al Saunders 500 pg play book. Under center, pistol and shotgun, heck even wildcat.. defenses should be FORCED to prepare and cover all 

16 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

He's not my top choice.  But I'll say, I don't think I can recall a head coaching candidate that has so many passionate advocates as Raheem Morris.  Heck even the people who covered him here gush.

I think his only roadblock might be @RWJ?  

Hi, you know me!  I used to do my show on 106.7 The Fan.  Are you a fan of mine?  If not, "Give me 2 minutes" and I'll make you one.  Coming soon from my podcast live, twice a day...

image.png.3eae54f7cd65d05f8ae24b73dfeda095.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, RWJ said:

Hi, you know me!  I used to do my show on 106.7 The Fan.  Are you a fan of mine?  If not, "Give me 2 minutes" and I'll make you one.  Coming soon from my podcast live, twice a day...

I liked the newest upload about coaches needing to do Exit interviews, how Norv did 1 as did Gibbs 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RWJ said:

You got some good pizza recommendations for the city?  Assume you are still doing the pizza tours.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, profusion said:

I think you have to take any reports about the draft or trades this time of year with an entire block of salt. Just assume that everyone is exploring all the opportunities and trying to misdirect other teams.

I'd be surprised if the Bears had only received five inquiries about the #1 pick--and they'll try to see how far they can drive up the bidding. If the offer becomes large enough, at some point you can't refuse. Same for the Commanders with the second pick.

Yep, they call it lying season for a reason.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

You got some good pizza recommendations for the city?  Assume you are still doing the pizza tours.

No problems.  Rocco's Pizzeria in MD.  In DC, Pizza Paradiso.  :)  

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

No doubt.  

You're basically looking at another Dan Campbell situation in Detroit.  Similar anyway.  Who picks the OC and DC?   I guess Peters and Morris do that together but Peter ultimately does.  Not a bad concept since it has worked in Detroit.  Adam Peters is the heartbeat of this team right now and there would be more put on his plate, I'd think with his input on HC and OC decision.  Not saying that Morris couldn't handle it because he could.  I think Adam would oversee the first OC and DC and then once we started to roll and we win a couple division titles they start raiding our stockpile of talent in the organization.  Morris could then start picking the OC and DC for us afterwards.  Shoot, he'd should be able to do it now but Peters would have input.  I'm all in on Morris if he's the guy, everyone. :)  I ain't no 88.  You know what I'm talking bout too. 😆  No disrespect, 88.  Love ya, babe!  👊

8 minutes ago, RWJ said:

No problems.  Rocco's Pizzeria in MD.  In DC, Pizza Paradiso.  :)  

Do you live in the DMV?  Let me know and we'll meet and hook you up and introduce you to the owners of the ones I go to.  The got the best pizza pies.  You pick the pizzeria you want to go to!  RS.  

• Like 1