Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

Just now, RWJ said:

I'm into NBA like I am crocheting.  Which means but this Myer's fella sounds like he has his stuff together about knowing people.  Irving close the deal on Cunningham as GM.   

Meyers is one of the best GMs in all sports I have seen in the past 20 years. And I do follow the NBA closely. He is a tremendous people person that can bring anybody together. He is also incredibly intelligent in managing those individuals.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Ian Cunningham, assistant GM, Chicago Bears: Cunningham was on the cusp of landing the Arizona Cardinals job before pulling his name out last year. He interviewed in Tennessee, too, and that was without the results the Bears are getting now in the rebuild he has helped orchestrate alongside GM Ryan Poles. Cunningham came from Philly, where he was college director and assistant director of player personnel for Howie Roseman. He also worked under Ozzie Newsome in Baltimore, where he worked his way into a position as Southeast area scout—a post that Newsome, the Alabama legend, didn’t staff lightly.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2024/01/05/nfl-future-general-managers-list-candidates-week-18

Give us this guy, please!

Just now, CommandB11 said:

Meyers is one of the best GMs in all sports I have seen in the past 20 years. And I do follow the NBA closely. He is a tremendous people person that can bring anybody together. He is also incredibly intelligent in managing those individuals.

Thank you, CB11.  Much appreciated!  :) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RWJ said:

I'm into NBA like I am crocheting.  Which means but this Myer's fella sounds like he has his stuff together about knowing people.  Irving close the deal on Cunningham as GM.   

I know you are not an NBA guy, but it’s Earvin Johnson, not Irving. 😀

• Haha 3

Just now, CommandB11 said:

LOL. I had a similar reaction to that.

Just got to thinking.  The way Harris is doing this with Myers and Ricky Spielman speeds the process up. 

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Just posted that with the process group that has been put together and scheduled inteviews, it speeds things up light years!  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HigSkin said:

It's hard to keep up this stuff is coming fast and furious!

Yes, I know he is about Johnson and the NC connection with Maye too. LOL