Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Piasano's PIzza Deal Code

MarkB452

OK, so one of the first deals the new (and improved) ownership group signed was with Paisano's Pizza.

LIke Domino's and Pappa John's, there is a deal linked to the results of the last game on the Monday after the game.

The Paisano deal is one free topping for each TD scored.  Similar to the Pappa John's deal, but no doubling for a win.

Specials - Welcome Paisano's Pizza Restaurant (paisanospizza.com)

Given the team scored 4 TDs vs. Denver, what is the promo code?  I want to give then a try tonight.

BTW, I remember the Domino's deal in 1999.  Brad Johnson and Co. put up so many points, but I could not benefit as I was living in Richmond VA at the time.  

Also, here is a great article about the team ending the deal with Domino's.   

It even has a quote from Karl Swanson (AKA Andyman) as well.

I am surprised that I never knew how poorly the Redskins/Snyder treated Domino's, but this was a sign of things to come.

In 2000, they wanted over $800K for the deal that was $80K in 1999 and said the person who made the three year deal in 1999 was not authorized to do so (WTF?)

No Extra Slice, So Redskins Drop Domino's - The Washington Post

Never mind,  had to sign up and make an account on their website.  The code is 4TDW.  Not sure if you need to sign up for an account or not to get it.

Edited by MarkB452
Found code

On 9/18/2023 at 4:12 PM, Voice_of_Reason said:

i remember in 1999 Dominos ran a promotion for $1 off per TD scored.  And that was Norv's golden year offense.  I think I got a few pizzas for like $2-3 dollars that year.

Ah, the memories.  

Yes, the article states that Domino's in other NFL cities picked up on this promo following the 1999.  I was living in Richmond VA at the time and could not partake of the almost free pizza.  

• Like 1

On 9/18/2023 at 6:45 PM, dunfer said:

Va doesnt get this pizza love, because theres just too many fans?

We do in Fredericksburg VA (Central Park near Chik Fil A).  I got a 4 topping XL for $17.99 and a free 6 piece order of  Zeppoles (soft fried dough that you dip in raspberry jelly) since the Redskins, er...Commanders won.  Also got $5 off as a new customer (yeah, they let me triple dip on the discounts).

Zeppoles - Welcome Paisano's Pizza Restaurant (paisanospizza.com)

Pizza Delivery & Carryout, Pasta, Subs, Wings & More | Paisano's (paisanospizza.com)

• 4 weeks later...

Friends of the family own three locations so I just texted them to clarify the promo. There are two promos:

1. On game day

a0a51cdf-62e2-42a2-8b28-634dcc48ad6b.thumb.jpeg.4b8ab8b62cde4ca7ae8a9ab44e493a02.jpeg

2. This deal is for the day after and based on how many TDs are scored. It is better to create an online account, I was told for reward purposes as well. 

This is for today 10-16-2023:

c9f57795-5012-41e0-89cf-318a27d97ccf.thumb.jpeg.631100df071422bf7abb1d12bc746aba.jpeg

Enjoy! :) 

On 9/18/2023 at 3:03 PM, MarkB452 said:

Karl Swanson (AKA Andyman)

giphy.gif?cid=5a38a5a2xut0qwspd5qdgxalvp0bntp5ljrp2pfhipqfwwzi&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

It's like the Ghost of Christmas past...

Holy cow - I forgot about that guy.  I remember he was always right on the money about any moves he hinted at - his calls were legendary, especially around free agency.  In fact, I remember we would all sit and wait for Andyman to make an appearance in the thread.  It would usually be one or two sentences, but he always had some insight into what was about to go down.  Little did we know he was a 

giphy.gif?cid=5a38a5a2id10v7gjgxthggcve3on1pcjdcigaqgp94e806qs&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Edited by Rex Tomb

Andyman was mentioned in the Cranky Fan's Guide to Daniel Snyder:

Andyman: Fake name widely believed to be used by top Redskins officials to post anti-media rants on fan message boards. In 2005, Washington City Paper reported that Karl Swanson, Snyder’s longtime PR chief, had registered on sportsjournalists.com, a website where Andyman often sniped at The Washington Post. Andyman, which could be Pig Latin for Danny M (Snyder’s first name, middle initial) all but disappeared after the report.

• 2 weeks later...

A tough loss and no free zepoles for us, but 4 free toppings is the silver lining in the cloud.

No free Zepoles for you...come back after beating NE and Captain Hoodie:

no-soup-for-you-1647977507.webp

Just hope we do not get robbed like we did in 1972........then again, when was the last time we blocked a punt?

Captain Hoodie goes down in flames and we all get 2 free toppings and a 6 piece order of Zepoles to celebrate the first win over NE since 2003 (btw, I WAS at that game).

Be sure to put the 6 zepoles in your cart before putting in the promo code.  Try it with the extra sauce ($1 upcharge, but worth it)

3 toppings today....Code is 3TD   NOT 3TDW......I recommend double peperoni, sausage, and extra sauce ($1 extra).

Hoping the team goes medieval on the Giants this week.  I really like the colors on this guy.

45b7443f6356a7482115d95a224ed6f4.jpg

Edited by MarkB452