Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

The Lemar Jackson experience is no match for the Patrick Mahomes experience.

Even he knows this, anyone catch Lamars response to having to go up against him?

The only hope was Ravens defense keep this low scoring, Chiefs well kn pace to pace their average.

I've watched the Ravens a bit this year and they're a really good 2nd half team which is why last week's game didn't surprise me when they struggled in the first half but had a great 2nd half. Their coaching staff knows how to adjust. 

4 minutes ago, Destino said:

Strong half by KC but they left a lot of points on the field. 

They can make up for it by coming out and going up by 3 scores.

This drive is very meaningful for them. IMO it's going to be the difference between a close game and a laugher.

Edited by Bacon
  • Thumb up 2

1 minute ago, AJ* said:

I've watched the Ravens a bit this year and they're a really good 2nd half team which is why last week's game didn't surprise me when they struggled in the first half but had a great 2nd half. Their coaching staff knows how to adjust. 

I feel you...so does Ried, that last super bowl was a master class.

• Thumb up 2

1 minute ago, AJ* said:

Too bad they're up against the Chiefs' coaching staff, which is just as gifted. And Mahomes does NOT melt down, ever. 

I would like to see the Ravens come out like a different team and give us a classic but they looked physically beaten in that half.

• Thumb up 2

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

when his legs aren’t a threat and the scheme doesn’t have players wide open, he’s not a great passer.

i will die on this hill. 

When the scheme isn’t getting anyone open most QBs have a hard time. Players play, but coaches have to win their chess match too.