Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

5 minutes ago, zCommander said:

How do you figure. They got the ball when it went out the endzone and then the Chiefs player couldn't corral the ball on that fumble. They had their chances. 

I know, I just mean in a cosmic sense. For the fans... finally get an elite QB and team and end up running into the same buzzsaw every year. Nasty work from the Universe

1 minute ago, FootballZombie said:

6 straight championships.

So the key to success is to just have a patrick mahomie. Understood

So yeah, but honestly this year it’s been a defense led team.  The offense has been funky all year.  But he can make a play at any time.  And that’s a valuable asset.  

This might be one of Reid’s best coaching jobs.  

And I still think they’re going to have 2-3 new starting WRs next season. 

I'm happy that the Chiefs got here, but I can't help but feel heartbroken for the Bills. Josh Allen is such a fun QB to watch, but no matter how many dramatic plays he makes in the game, he always comes up short. Sometimes by his own hand, sometimes by others'.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, CapsSkins said:

I know, I just mean in a cosmic sense. For the fans... finally get an elite QB and team and end up running into the same buzzsaw every year. Nasty work from the Universe

The Football Gods are aligned with my thinking: Bills Mafia is obnoxious and needs to be humbled every year until they are actually humbled.  It’s been 40 years and hasn’t happened yet. 

So it will continue.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Because we enjoy seeing great players do great things 

Yeah I am not into teams/players that get all the hype and get a lot of calls going their way. Especially if there is whining involved. Mahomes has become a whiner over the years, it gets a little worse each year

Just now, DWinzit said:

Yeah I am not into teams/players that get all the hype and get a lot of calls going their way. Especially if there is whining involved. Mahomes has become a whiner over the years, it gets a little worse each year

he doesn’t really do it any more than any other player. They also don’t get any more calls their favor than any other team 

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

Philip Rivers was better.  Hot take.  But I’m going with it.  

Rivers had Chargeritis. He always made for good stats, never made for good playoffs. Which is where Josh Allen is right now.

• Like 1

Oh Josh Allen is about to get the Lamar "can't get it done" treatment. Getting greedy on that 2nd down and missing a wide open Diggs did the team in.

All that hero ball, now their window is basically closed. Diggs is going to ask out

5 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

Well you know what I think of Josh Allen. He is a good QB but not elite. He wasn't elite in college and didn't really do much until they put a playoff team around him in year 3 of him starting. He choked at the end. Elite QBs don't do that. 

Edited by zCommander
  • Like 1
  • Thumb down 1

Just now, ThatNFLChick said:

Oh Josh Allen is about to get the Lamar "can't get it done" treatment. Getting greedy on that 2nd down and missing a wide open Diggs did the team in.

All that hero ball, now their window is basically closed. Diggs is going to ask out

Diggs might complain a bit, but he doesn't have much room to. He had a rainbow in his hands and let it go. The Bills choke jobs aren't just from one player.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Eh. I didn’t like the Pats from the jump because I was a Dungy/Payton fan.  

You rooted for the Rams in 2001 super bowl? 

Fascinating.

Edited by Renegade7