Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

I coached in the Dawson Knox youth camp last year. 

It was fun. He was cool with the kids. The last one of those I did was with Cooley in Fairfax on 2012.

Both of those guys were so gracious to the kids and kind… and they made a **** ton of money :ols:

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

I'm kinda rooting for the Chiefs to win but for reasons I can't mention in this thread lol...

Because...**** the Bills!!!

They have a new tradition now, they throw themselves into the pit of where their new stadium will be. Some dingus fell in and hurt himself, they won and now every week some dingus hurts himself by tossing their useless body into the pit. Don't encourage these people, they must lose and be heart broken!

Just now, Simmsy said:

Because...**** the Bills!!!

They have a new tradition now, they throw themselves into the pit of where their new stadium will be. Some dingus fell in and hurt himself, they won and now every week some dingus hurts himself by tossing their useless body into the pit. Don't encourage these people, they must lose and be heart broken!

They also slide down the snow chute when they are shoveling off their seats.

They are passionate and loyal. And they are lacking a few important brain cells at times. But live a little, man.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1