Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

Why would  the Bucs walk off the field with a timeout in their pocket instead of calling a timeout on fourth down with about 25 seconds left on the clock? They could still get the ball back and get a miracle. Bizarre.

• Like 1

Just now, ClaytoAli said:

Lions to the Super Bowl 

They have a legit shot. That offense is awesome. Will be fun to watch. I expect a shootout.

Just now, Franklin60 said:

Why would  the Bucs walk off the field with a timeout in their pocket instead of calling a timeout on fourth down with about 25 seconds left on the clock? They could still get the ball back and get a miracle. Bizarre.

Bowles went full Rivera 

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, ClaytoAli said:

Lions to the Super Bowl 

Honestly people are sleeping on them because they’re the lions. Only one team in the nfl won more games than they did this season, and it wasn’t the team they’re playing next week. 

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

It will not shock me if Bowles is unemployed tomorrow. Glazers will feel they can do better than Bowles and fire him despite winning the wild card round.

I think the Lions have a legit chance of upsetting San Fran next week. They are beatable.

Now on to what should be the game of the week.

• Thumb down 1

1 minute ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

It will not shock me if Bowles is unemployed tomorrow. Glazers will feel they can do better than Bowles and fire him despite winning the wild card round.

I think the Lions have a legit chance of upsetting San Fran next week. They are beatable.

Now on to what should be the game of the week.

What's with you and wanting coaches fired?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Destino said:

Honestly people are sleeping on them because they’re the lions. Only one team in the nfl won more games than they did this season, and it wasn’t the team they’re playing next week. 

Said in a couple threads it's gonna be Ravens Lions, yea, regular season is one thing.

This being new to them doesn't seem to matter, but they did have to prove it.

Chiefs game was the wakeup call no one wanted to listen to but set the tone for the whole season.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

What are you talking about?

Bowles has back to back division titles and was jus in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Saying the worst **** until you right isn't predicting the worst.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Warhead36 said:

They aren't firing Bowles after a playoff win. That's crazy.

The Bucs have history of crazy. They fired a head coach once to keep an assistant from moving and made assistant the next head coach. Glazers aren’t enamored with Bowles and were roped into giving him the job with Arians retiring late.