Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

11 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I broke my tv, the bottom 3 inches are blacked out, doesn't sound like much, but a lot of my games are unplayable until Monday. I can still manage with Cyberpunk 2077 and Starfield, everything else is very hard to play.

I beat BG3 yesterday. Its incredible. Go and resume your playthrough ASAP.

1 hour ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Bobby Slowik just got knocked down a peg or two.

By getting to second round with a rookie QB?

I'm sorry, but this roster doesn't look overhauled on offense at all, that's what makes them being here so shocking.

I dint consider him better then Ben Johnson, but he deserves credit similarly for making it work with far less then offenses that are supposed to be good or elite.

They aren't supposed to be here, someone was going to knock them out for that.

• Thumb up 1

7 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

By getting to second round with a rookie QB?

I'm sorry, but this roster doesn't look overhauled on offense at all, that's what makes them being here so shocking.

I dint consider him better then Ben Johnson, but he deserves credit similarly for making it work with far less then offenses that are supposed to be good or elite.

They aren't supposed to be here, someone was going to knock them out for that.

I get the responses supporting Slowik and I agree he did a tremendous job coaching this season. However, you cannot deny Houston’s offensive game plan was 💩 

Edited by Redskins Reparations
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, BleedBNG said:

Yeah, Cleveland's D was good all year but it ain't nothing like the Ravens

Cleveland's D was great at home. On the road they got abused regularly. 

1 minute ago, Redskins Reparations said:

I get the responses supporting Slowik and I agree he did a tremendous job coaching this season. However, you cannot deny Houston’s offensive game plan was 💩 

I don't know what their plan was because their OL, when they weren't committing false starts, just got blown up regularly. 

Sometimes the coaching can't do anything. You just run into a superior foe and you have to take it.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Sometimes the coaching can't do anything. You just run into a superior foe and you have to take it.

I want elite coaching, players and ownership! Something Josh Harris is striving to do. I have been a fan of this team my entire life and I experienced enough seasons under Snyder’s ownership where we all were forced to “take it”. **** that! I am through having a take it mentality. 

I respect what Slowik did this season with a rookie quarterback. Congratulations! The Texans showed me what a knew all along. You CANNOT win with a below average offensive line.

Edited by Redskins Reparations

32 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

The bottom 3 inches of my OLED are so burnt in from NFLN and ESPN that it is a disgrace. I was told OLED burn in is a myth. Bull****. 

This one is def broke, I looked at everything online, it all points to broken. However, mine was broken physically.

31 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

How old is the tv? One of mine is 3 years old and still looks new. 

This one I think is 2011, it was just given to me and came in handy because my OTHER tv broke and I needed one. Someone gave me this one and I must not have survived the trip, it was a plasma...very fragile pieces of equipment. I bought one from Best Buy, it comes on Monday. The only bad thing...now I have to get rid of two broken tvs.

23 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I beat BG3 yesterday. Its incredible. Go and resume your playthrough ASAP.

Oh, I'm gonna...I'm gonna!

9 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Yea, I didn't like it, either, but a better game plan on offense giving a better outcome jus feels like wishful thinking. 

Texans weren't ready and got in the Ravens way, gotta give Bmore their flowers for handling their business.